McKenzie vs Adamsville....Let It Begin....

VOLnWTN

Oh my, now we have an ego thing going on too. NOT. Our Rebels have worked and played very hard to improve our program. The community (aka. US) support them 100%! None of the Rebel posters have predicted a gold ball even though some in the area might have. We are just like the Cardinals....we want a shot at it. So, if you ain't involved directly keep your opinions to yourself. The Rebels and Cardinals will play as good as they can and leave the field with a healthy respect for each other. I think the Rebs get it done Friday but, that's why we play 'em!!

Hope everyone from A-ville has a safe trip to Rebel Field and back home. I promise we will be good hosts regardless.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, now our ego's are running rampant!!!! That's rediculous!! The Rebels have carved their niche in west TN football with good coaching and a LOT of hard work from our kids AND we support them and wish them the best. No one from McKenzie has predicted a Gold Ball either even tough we would like to have a shot at it. There's a difference. All I've heard on here honestly is the fact that both McKenzie and Adamsville will show up to play and whichever is best Friday night moves to week 13 and the other goes to basketball practice.

It's really kind of stupid for folks to hate on McKenzie OR Adamsville at this point. We both deserve to be where we are and will leave it on the field Friday night,

Well ole Butchie I am not much of a basketball fan so if it is all the same to you I would like to see our football season extended a lttle bit. I just took a close look at both schools and they are pretty evenly matched up. Rebels give up 12.8 points a game and Cardinals give up 8.1 points a game. Rebels score 34.9points a game and Admsville scores 24.3 points a game. You put into a pipe with tobacco and you can smoke it. BOth teams play well on defense and can hurt you on offense. The one adavantage the rebels have is playing at home outside of that these two teams match up pretty well. Football is a game of matchups. just because one team beat another team by more points does not mean they are the better team it just means they matched up better with that team. This game comes down to execution and the teamthat does it bettr will win. IS it true that last weeks game was played between the 40's most of the night. I have been told by more than one rebel fan that riverside was as physical a team as you had faced since Camden is that true or just B.s.?

Well most of the game was played between the 40s and I was told that Mckenzie had less rushing yards in the Riverside game than they had all year but I dont know that for sure thats just what I was told but it dont matter anyway. As far as Mckenzie vs Adamsville from what i have seen from both teams they are very even. Defense will be a major factor in the outcome of this game. whoever wins the defensive battle will win the game. since Mckenzie has home field advantage I will have to give them the edge. my Prediction is Mckenzie 14 Adamsville 7. good luck to both teams

So Cardfan? Numbers Is It? Ok Look At The Strength Of Schedule And Strength Of Success. Adamsville Has Not Played Or Beaten A Team Less Than 30....And Mckenzie Is Currently No.1. So Come Friday Night You Will Be Playing The Toughfest Team Ranked In The State. I Like The Sound Of That. But Quite Honestly I Have Seen Ya Play. And Was Quite Impressed With Ya Size. Afraid Of It No I Wasn't. Your Passing Game Looks Good On A Team That Didn't Know How To Defend It. And Your Run Game Looked Good Against A Smaller Inexperienced Team. But Make No Mistake About This We Aint Riverside And We Aint West Carroll Or Humboldt. Sure Come On And Play, We Want Ya Too. There Aint Gonna Be A Riot Or Ambulances Or Personal Attacks. It Will Be A Good Ole Fashion Football Arse Whippin With Adamsville As The Recipient Of Said Whippin. Then There Will Be Handshaking And The Long Ride Home Afterwards. Congratulations On The Previous Games You Have Played. What An Outstanding Season. You Have Alot To Build On. But It Will End For Adamsville Friday. :evil: And As Your Question Of Riverside? I'd Have To Say B.S. They We're Never In The Game, Or Close At Winning It. Ineffective At Running And Passing. Had One Good Kick Return On Busted Coverage...But It Was B.S. :lol:

Buthcie? You must have just watched that old Canadian beer movie ahh! You hoser! Lol

I love how you interject venom into your posts, it's all fun I'm sure. One thing is for sure our boys will come ready to play, they will be prepared to do what ever it takes to keep thier season alive!

Win or lose , MK will know that they have played the most physical team they have seen all year.

Both teams deserve where they are, I hope we are the ones moving on!

Buthcie? You must have just watched that old Canadian beer movie ahh! You hoser! Lol

I love how you interject venom into your posts, it's all fun I'm sure. One thing is for sure our boys will come ready to play, they will be prepared to do what ever it takes to keep thier season alive!

Win or lose , MK will know that they have played the most physical team they have seen all year.

It Is All In Fun And No Animosity To It. The Cardinals Deserve Where They Are. And Your Only Playing In Mckenzie Because That's How It Fell. The Rebels And Cardinals Know What Is Ahead. It's Loser Go Home And Suit Up For Basketball. It's Down To Eight Teams Accross The State And After Friday It Slims To Four. Congratulations On The Oppourtunity To Move Ahead. It Says Alot Of Both Teams Making It This Far. :evil:

It Is All In Fun And No Animosity To It. The Cardinals Deserve Where They Are. And Your Only Playing In Mckenzie Because That's How It Fell. The Rebels And Cardinals Know What Is Ahead. It's Loser Go Home And Suit Up For Basketball. It's Down To Eight Teams Accross The State And After Friday It Slims To Four. Congratulations On The Oppourtunity To Move Ahead. It Says Alot Of Both Teams Making It This Far. :lol:

Well said kind sir, well said! I just can't wait til Friday night. :evil: