Wayne County vs Jo Byrns

wildcatpride70

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i want to know what makes you wc fans so sure that your going to stop lk i have yet to see a team this year hold himm under 100 yards. also why do u think are only weapon is 44 watch some film u will see 1 17 34 4 and our qb 7 is capable of makin most every throw that your qb rice can

i am sure you guys have more weapons than 44 or you wouldnt be in the third round of the playoffs, and were not putting any of your players down, wc has lots of respect for your program, were just very confident in our boys run defense, and i dont remember anyone saying that yall didnt have a good qb

all i can say is that i hope the players from WC arent thinkin wat some of the fans were thinkin friday night when they announced that PC was winning 6-0....because if they are then we r in trouble...i do believe we have the talent to win this game....and there is no one in the state thats gonna "SHUT DOWN" #44 this guy deserves Mr. Football...we just need to work on slowin him down a bit...and let our offense do their job....if we can score on the ground we win...because the ground game will open up plays for rice's arm...and as far as whoever compared qbs earlier....i dont think its a contest...Rice is a better qb...i think if #5 has a good game WC wins...AND WE CANNOT TURN THE BALL OVER...its not cwood, jo byrns will take advantage of almost every oppurtunity...the four years that i played ball Jo Byrns put us out 3 out of those 4 years...so i would LOVE to see a win friday lol...GO CATS..WC-28 JB-27 B)

The only undefeated teams in 1A square off this Friday in Round 3.

Let's hear it B)

Congrats to both teams.....

JB in a blowout!!!!!

Score 42 to 14.

I hope it isn't that bad. I know WC has not given JB very much of a game in the past and to be honest I'm not sure where we stand this year. I believe WC is better in some ways than last year's team but I see several ways that they aren't. I wonder if JB's team this year is better than last year's team? This should turn out to be a very good game if WC can hang in there and not get down. WC has not been behind all year long and I not sure how the WC players would react to playing from behind. The WC kids on this team are used to winning so they have a lot of fight in them. Can't wait until Friday to see how this game plays out. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!