York at Smith Co.

oldchsman

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be one heck of a game. This week will be even longer than last week. SC is playing inspired football right now. Everybody is stepping up, I'm talking about the crowd, seniors, and everybody else who is involved with this team. Keep on rolling SC!!! :roflol:

You're right 11. EVERYBODY. :roflol:

you guys know you can only play 1 game at a time dont let this guy get under your skin looking forward to a good smith and york game

go dragons

Get under our skin?? Are you kidding?? Everybody knows Cheerleaders and Hornblowers are part of the game. He's got pom-poms....let him shake them. He's got a horn...let him blow........

I'm thinking about going to this game friday night. I'll be coming from Rockwood which Ill come I-40 can someone help me with direction from Crossville to Smith Co.

Should be a great game. Stay on I-40 to exit 258 I believe, Gordonsvill, Cathage exit. Turn to the right of the exit ramp. At the first red light turn left this road will take you into Carthage. At the Sonic drive in turn right, sorry cannot remember the street name. Once on this street you cannot miss the stadium it goes right by the Hole. Others mat be able to get you there easier I cannot remember the street names.

This should be a good game I think if YORKS defence keeps playing like they are they should win. It will be a little closer game my predictions YORK-34 smith co -14. GO DRAGOS KEEP ROLLING :thumb:

I hope you're right. I think this game will be decided by 2 TD's or less. It's at the hole, and that's just like the mountain.... hard to win at. But, with the TSSAA refs I think it will be decided by who wants it more. Great job to both, so whoever wins, Take it to the Metro schools! And, as for SC, Silva is back to full health isn't he?

On the mountain three weeks ago SC didn't ever really compete to their expectations. I'm sure the Dragons had some to do with that, but I fully expect a difference this week. Great win for York in Madison. Impressive. I had a feeling that would be the case. Looking forward to a great ballgame in Carthage this week.

I'm thinking about going to this game friday night. I'll be coming from Rockwood which Ill come I-40 can someone help me with direction from Crossville to Smith Co.

Easiest thing would be to look on mapquest and type in 312 Fite Ave Carthage, TN 37030. Or just zoom in on Carthage with aerial view and find corner of College Ave East and Owl St. You can see the field on the map. Not hard to find, small town. Have a safe trip.

:thumb:

Exit Carthage/Gordonsville exit, #258, go right toward Carthage - go to 2nd traffic light, Mcdonalds on corner, and turn left, go thru one traffic light and look for Sonic on the right. Turn left at Sonic, College Ave., and go straight - SCHS on the right on top of the hill and The Hole on the right at he bottom of the hill. Welcome to THE HOLE !!!!!!!