Camden at Milan-Round 3

BullDawgGirl03

Some of you experts give me some depth chart information. How many players play both sides of the ball for Milan and Camden. Sounds like they are pretty evenly matched in a lot of places. Depth could be a factor. Anybody know?

Milan has 2 full time players that go both ways - MLB Avery Williamson who gets some breathers at FB and Jabronski Gilberts who gets his at both RB & OLB. Everyone else is pretty fresh the entire game save a few plays here and there. Not sure about Camden?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 days til Friday night,3 days to rifle season, unfiltered cigs (do they make those in menthals?)...All I can say is, it is time to "smokem if you gotem". Hey swing, can you say something about pork rines and tobassco sauce in your top ten. They go great with menthals at least that is what my "lady" says. Now that is classy.

If Camden wins, will next weeks game be in Camden? If you have to check, then your not expecting a win. I hope it is a great game, I have pulled for both teams all year with the hopes that you would face each other in the playoffs. No doubt that the kids will remember this game for a long, long time. Good luck to the kids, coaches, families, and friends on a safe game. I say it is a close first half, 14-7 Milan at half. 28-7 at the end. I think Milan will be able to take advantage of Gaskin being out of the secondary and make some big plays but will have problems with the ground game until late in the game.

If Camden wins, I believe if Smith County wins the game is at SC, and if York wins it would be at Camden. We would love to have y'all in the hole next friday, but we have to get by the jamestown smoke-breathin lizards first.

sorry if i am a little late on this, but reading through most of this, all i see is people complaining about alcoa's open zone school and how all the players go there. but if you look at it, 5 minutes away you have maryville, theres enough said there about how good they are, and 10 minutes the other way you have farragut, who is just as good. surrounding alcoa in about a 25 or so mile radius is 4 or 5 teams who have made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs, usually consistently this good. so apparently all of the good players dont even use the open zone to their advantage. they dont have to. almost anywhere you go in this area you will play for a playoff team. so milan, particularly dawg44 and swingjuice, get over it. you lose to them every year and im about 101% sure you will this year too. so just have fun the rest of your season and good luck. against alcoa you will need it, although im not sure how far luck can take you in that game

Over Confidence.........I love it, it will make a Lion Victory that much sweeter. Please keep it up. The Lion Players are as focused as I have ever seen them, they know what they have to do, and they know how to do it. Gaskin will be missed this game but adjustments have been made and they will show up ready, Milan better quit planning their roadtrip to state and be ready to play a very determined group of young men.

Over Confidence.........I love it, it will make a Lion Victory that much sweeter. Please keep it up. The Lion Players are as focused as I have ever seen them, they know what they have to do, and they know how to do it. Gaskin will be missed this game but adjustments have been made and they will show up ready, Milan better quit planning their roadtrip to state and be ready to play a very determined group of young men.

Listen, we are not on the team. We are the fans. I promise you the players and coaches are not overlooking Camden. We aren't either for that matter. I know I am just giving my opinion, and my opinion is that Milan wins by 24 because they call the dawgs off in the 2nd half.

sorry if i am a little late on this, but reading through most of this, all i see is people complaining about alcoa's open zone school and how all the players go there. but if you look at it, 5 minutes away you have maryville, theres enough said there about how good they are, and 10 minutes the other way you have farragut, who is just as good. surrounding alcoa in about a 25 or so mile radius is 4 or 5 teams who have made it to the 3rd round of the playoffs, usually consistently this good. so apparently all of the good players dont even use the open zone to their advantage. they dont have to. almost anywhere you go in this area you will play for a playoff team. so milan, particularly dawg44 and swingjuice, get over it. you lose to them every year and im about 101% sure you will this year too. so just have fun the rest of your season and good luck. against alcoa you will need it, although im not sure how far luck can take you in that game

Nobody has really been talking about that much over the past couple of days. Only when there were only dawg fans posting with no Camden rebutle. Now it is all about Friday night, menthal cigarettes, and catfish.

How do you pronounce your username? Is it " dew fuss" per chance? Just wondered.

don't have to apologise mr. doofuss. nobody cares. but just in case your wondering there is a town right down the road from all those schools you mentioned that houses about 200,000 people so i'm pretty sure they can pretty much spread the wealth around to all your open zone schools. now you get over it. :roflolk:

If you have to start out by saying "Sorry if I'm a little late", then you shouldn't even be posting it! You Alcoa fans come and complain about the few Milan "trolls" in your boards, yet you come bee-boppin' across the river and waltz in here DAYS after the fact talking about crap that is irrelevant!!! This is a MILAN/CAMDEN thread......so PLEASE bee-bop yourself back over 'em 'ere mountains, and STAY! We's don't wanna hear nuttin' from you till the first week of December, if we're both lucky to make it that fur!

If you have to start out by saying "Sorry if I'm a little late", then you shouldn't even be posting it! You Alcoa fans come and complain about the few Milan "trolls" in your boards, yet you come bee-boppin' across the river and waltz in here DAYS after the fact talking about crap that is irrelevant!!! This is a MILAN/CAMDEN thread......so PLEASE bee-bop yourself back over 'em 'ere mountains, and STAY! We's don't wanna hear nuttin' from you till the first week of December, if we're both lucky to make it that fur!

I doubt "daeffus" to be a Alcoa fan............... :lol: