Grace Rams vs. Harriman..The Rematch. Rd 3

utvolzfan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace thinks they have Harriman beat, but i think them Harriman boys are prepared to have a rematch! Yes, rockwood wasnt a good game, niether was bledsoe, but thats the past. all teams are equal now and grace got off lucky beating a team with......13 men? 65-0 Grace makes me sick to my stomach running up ,the score. I believe these Harriman boys will eat them for lunch. B) Now i'm from knox... But Harriman is a pretty good team. I've seen them play numerous occasions. Harriman has the talent... #4 doesn't make the team, all 11 people on the field make it. I expect a good game so if Grace wants to play dirty, go ahead... I believe Harriman will have a good game! Good luck to both teams.

I hope harriman beats them snot nosed kids. They were the dirtiest team we played all season.

i agree, Garce has been the dirtiest team I've ever seen. grace CHRISTIAN. They don't seem like it. I beleive Harriman is hungry for another shot at them.

I dont like anything about Grace christian,but it is the playoffs,run what you brung,if you cant run with the big dogs stay on the porch and quit whining,who cares if its 70 to nothing at half time,you made the playoffs,play like big boys,leave the pacifiers at home,i would like to see harriman win,but this one will be ugly too.Grace wins by three scores!

Dliiine were you even at the Harriman v Grace game? A CHRISTIAN team that breaks a record for the most personal fouls in a game? All the late hits? Throwing 54 into the fence after the play? Tell me whats not so dirty about that. Honestly I say this is going to be a really good game and I say that Harriman will be able to hold their own. Come and watch Harriman create an upset. The Blue Devil trains comin so get off the tracks! :thumb: Hungry for an upset :popcorneater:

yeah i was there that fence is to close to the field for starters. its about 3 yrds. how many personal fouls. what was the record? must of been like 1 or 2 if we broke it. i would love to know how many personal fouls are called in a game on avg. i will tell the guys to try not to hit so hard this game. just keep drinking that hater-ade it will go good with some humble pie this friday night.

Dliiine were you even at the Harriman v Grace game? A CHRISTIAN team that breaks a record for the most personal fouls in a game? All the late hits? Throwing 54 into the fence after the play? Tell me whats not so dirty about that. Honestly I say this is going to be a really good game and I say that Harriman will be able to hold their own. Come and watch Harriman create an upset. The Blue Devil trains comin so get off the tracks! :roflol: Hungry for an upset :popcorneater:

Yes, I was there. 85 yards of penalties on us. 60 of them were false starts, encroachment, illegal shift, 2 holding penalties, a block in the back, 1 unsportsman like. You must have watched a different game or dreamed it. We had just under a hundred yards in penalties against Rockwood....I have not heard any whining come from them so why are you whining. It's true we have had a lot of penalties in some of our games but our last 2 games we have done much better. 90% of our penalties have been mental mistakes as far as shifts, false starts, 12 men braking huddle, encroachments and holding......

Go Rams

Regardless of the trash talk or any of the accusations againts either team this is going to be a different ball game this time! Grace might have had a few personal foul penalties called the last game and Harriman might have had a bad game! But oh well people that was the regular season this is the post season and anything can happen in the playoffs as you have seen if you keep up with playoffs through out the state! You have to be a pretty dang good football team to make it to the quarterfinals regardless of what anybody says about your team! Its a priveledge for both teams to be this far! But i'm still saying the Blue Devils can pull the upset and I do believe they will! But lets drop the whining and belly aching about the last game played between these 2 teams and talk about the matchup this coming friday gentleman!! Its the playoffs lets get it going about this game not the last!!! Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!! :popcorneater:

Regardless of the trash talk or any of the accusations againts either team this is going to be a different ball game this time! Grace might have had a few personal foul penalties called the last game and Harriman might have had a bad game! But oh well people that was the regular season this is the post season and anything can happen in the playoffs as you have seen if you keep up with playoffs through out the state! You have to be a pretty dang good football team to make it to the quarterfinals regardless of what anybody says about your team! Its a priveledge for both teams to be this far! But i'm still saying the Blue Devils can pull the upset and I do believe they will! But lets drop the whining and belly aching about the last game played between these 2 teams and talk about the matchup this coming friday gentleman!! Its the playoffs lets get it going about this game not the last!!! Go Big Blue!!!!!!!!! :popcorneater:

Very well said Rockyrebel. It's shameful the way some fans act. I don't think harriman has a good enough passing game to win this game but I hope I'm wrong. I want the winner of this one to go on and show the other parts of Tennessee their is very good football played around here.

Thanks WPASI i like you man!!!!! I love the way you support the Roane county teams as do i except i'm partial to Harriman lol! But i have to agree with you i'm not all sure about the passing game but i've seen them open it up before and they can do it, its just a matter of if the line will give #10 time because he's a good qb with a fairly decent arm! I just have one of those feelings though WPASI that the Big Blue are going to come fired up and ready to play Friday night and I expect this one to be a great game!! This is how the thread should be talking about this Friday's game not the past matchup!!!!! Let's go Big Blue!!!!!!!