Rockwood @ Boyd-Buchanan

BnL

The D looked very good tonight I say if Rockwood can hold us under 14 then they can stay in the game. Cascade had some good drives that ate up the clock but could not get in. I hope Rockwood is a running team I don't like the passing teams.

Well me and the fiance will be there. Its an automatic since its the day after thanksgiving. :|

Maybe you should save us a seat? Then i can keep you and BnL in line. What do ya say.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Hampton fan thouugh and through and I really wanted to win this one tonight. The only thing is, I didn't like our prize, we were not on you're level this season and I knew it. The only team that is on you're level is Trousdale. Rockwood is a pretty hardnosed team, we couldn't slow um down, but they are just too one demintional. I'm sure you're run defence is quite a bit better than ours, You'll shut down the run and thats all she wrote.

I was hoping to play your Dawgs, but I would also rather play at home. You can jump on the Bucs bandwagon, atleast you have a lot of blue gear, so not that much of a conversion. :|

You should come to the Swamp next week.

Appreciate the offer Reaction, but I really don't think this one would be worth the drive.Their not a bad team ,but they are not a great one either,you guys are just too good this season. I've known it before the season started. Might see you in Cookville.

Yeah at least hampton doesnt have to make an even furhther drive to get an even worse whipping. Boyd probably beats rockwood by a couple tds but would beat hampton by 35 points or more.

No ? that boyd is the more all around team. But rockwood is a really solid team i have got a chance to see both these teams play this year. And i seen where rockwood on here that they had 3 rush for over a 100 last night, thats not bad. That shocked me because when i seen them the run got shut down, and they won with the pass. But this is going to be the best game of the week. Im going with the upset taken rockwood.

(last 4-0) Overall (105-25)

Rockwood is like most teams in that they are run first, but Jolley does average 10 passes a game and he averages 15.8 yards per completion with a completion % just under 50%. He only threw two passes last night, but Rockwood didn't need to throw. He does have a really strong arm. It seems he threw it something like 65 yards in the jamboree.