South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

They may have to borrow a stadium at West High or Bearden or somewhere. There's may not be up to standards. I think it was a converted sheep farm.

Our guys better not underestimate this bunch and just open up a large can of WhoopAzz at the beginning of each quarter and rub their noses in the dirt every down.

I would say we will bring at least 1,500 if not more so no way can there stands hold that from what I have heard

Not much room at all

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bring a blanket and sit on the hill :thumb:

I hope they have done some work on the field and visitors side last year in playoffs it rained and it was a total mess on the visitors side,but who cares,isnt this ironic two years in a row they get put out by the two best single A teams who wear orange and black.South Pitt dont let us greenback fans down, they thought they had a chance against us too last year.But be careful if they get behind and think they have lost the game they will start coming after your better players,so be disiplined,we went into the oneida game minus an allstate MLB and a great defensive back because of that crap,Tradition will win this one,south pitt by two scores.Remember they are still a pretty good team!Just not as good as the pirates!

I laughed when i heard a cuople of grace fans at the consession stand last week talking bout how bad they were going to beat south pitsburgh. I will be there next week to cheer for the pirites. I heard from one of my friends that works in knoxville that graces coaches say he was looking forwrad to showing south pitt how to play real football.

I was also wondering... how are the beverages? Is the hot cocoa up to Pirate caliber? How about the quiche? Are the finger sandwiches ok? :| You all... we don't get gov't money! So it takes a lil' while to build up our facilities. You all will survive I promise.

I hate do burst your bubble but the facilities at Beene Stadium were built mostly by donations, fund raisers and community effort. Its got an accumulation of about 47 years of work to get it where it is. But its been pretty good through the years. They also sell tickets at the gate, a lot of them during the season.

I wonder how a stuffed Ram head is going to look in the Pirate trophy case . . . pass the bbq sauce.

i dont know much about this grace team i heard they are ok but have really played a very hard schedule but all i know that if sp plays like they did tonight on both sides of the ball its not going to turn out good. we man handled g'ville tonight but i was loving every minute of it sp show them how its done