South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

I guess I am like OP....I don't know much about this team at all. I know they throw the ball alot and are supposed to have a good offense. I hope they have a good defense or it will be a long night for the Rams. The Pirates played well and the coaches did a great job preparing them for Gordonsville. The only question I still have is why is Sellers and Hale not in the backfield together? I think both of them in the backfield make a dynamic pair and would make it tough to defend the Pirates. I ain't the coach, so I don't know the reasoning behind that....anyway, I have confidence that the Pirates will show up to play and will take a great effort by Grace to beat them.

From what I heard Friday there has been no need to use the 2 back set yet and therefore it has not been unleashed

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go to bed, wake up go to work, then get home tonight and the board moves 5 or 6 pages it seems. I am not going to try and keep up... it will be like Grace trying to keep up with how many TD's we score... not enough fingers and toes!!!! Anyways, Grace is obviously decent or they wouldn't be where they are the past couple of seasons. Our 2 worst games played happened to be our two losses, which on the other hand happened to come by a 2A team in the semis and and hard nosed Polk County team. It will be an interesting matchup... but if all you can do is throw to your tight end, then you are screwed. You may score, but the question will be can you stop us from matching it. Field position and turnovers are key. I hope you have a run game, cause passing won't get you up and down the field on it's own.

6 whole years on a high-school athletics forum? Wow, I'm so impressed! Don't think I'd be bragging about it , but that's just me.
You just joined the site a little over a week ago. I've been around for over 6 years which may have been before GCA had a football team. In addition' date=' I can assess the football area in the off-season from have plus membership. I called you a troll simply because you just joined the site for the expressed purpose of smack talking.[/quote']

Ram Proud you might as well quit while you are behind. The South Pirate posters are fun to read and are clever and witty . Yours are just boring. It sounds as if a creative writing course is needed at Grace and you need to sign up for it. If the Pirate football teams plays as well as their posters post, it should be a shoo-in. Thanks for the fun South Pittsburg and good luck to you on Friday night.

Dad burnit some SP fellers done and missed some medication. Old Pirate says this game will be like all the SP games played this season. Questions that need answering. 1. Can Grace score 28-30 pts on the Pirate defense? 2. Can the Pirates show continued improvement and focus this week? The Pirates need to be close to peeking and OP jest don't know if theys are close jest yet. Now as for Grace ...., OP only knows theys are city fellers and that's enough to make OP worry about them ther circle flies a hendering the outcome of this here feud. Rumor is theys been a right smart of bragging about wanting to play the Pirates. Now OP don't rightly sees nuttin wrong with that but sometimes yous think yous knows what yous want and then yous git it and it ain't whats yous really a wanting after all. :bored:

Leastways Merry Christmas to you Grace folkes, recon Santa heard. :lol:

I heard through the grapevine through some of my knoxville news sentinel connections that Grace's coach has called out SP and said they want to show them who really has the high powered offense? Do not know if that is true but that is what I heard....Now, sounds to me like this Grace coach fella just called out our defense and said that we can not stop them and said their offense is better than ours.....I LOVE IT :D

powerp you don't have a "news sentinel" connection. McKamey is confident, but not stupid. He might think those thoughts in that wonderfully offensive mind of his, however, he would never let that out to anyone, much less the media.

RAM PRIDE FOREVER!!!!!!

Dad burnit some SP fellers done and missed some medication. Old Pirate says this game will be like all the SP games played this season. Questions that need answering. 1. Can Grace score 28-30 pts on the Pirate defense? 2. Can the Pirates show continued improvement and focus this week? The Pirates need to be close to peeking and OP jest don't know if theys are close jest yet. Now as for Grace ...., OP only knows theys are city fellers and that's enough to make OP worry about them ther circle flies a hendering the outcome of this here feud. Rumor is theys been a right smart of bragging about wanting to play the Pirates. Now OP don't rightly sees nuttin wrong with that but sometimes yous think yous knows what yous want and then yous git it and it ain't whats yous really a wanting after all. :bored:

Leastways Merry Christmas to you Grace folkes, recon Santa heard. :D

I heard through the grapevine through some of my knoxville news sentinel connections that Grace's coach has called out SP and said they want to show them who really has the high powered offense? Do not know if that is true but that is what I heard....Now, sounds to me like this Grace coach fella just called out our defense and said that we can not stop them and said their offense is better than ours.....I LOVE IT :D

powerp you don't have a "news sentinel" connection. McKamey is confident, but not stupid. He might think those thoughts in that wonderfully offensive mind of his, however, he would never let that out to anyone, much less the media.

RAM PRIDE FOREVER!!!!!!

I have alot of connections silverandblue :lol: and I must not be the only one to hear that either because I believe someone else stated the same thing earlier

powerp, you have NO connections with the New Sentinel, that I am sure of. We have a columnist from the News Sentinel that is a part of the Grace family.

To borrow a line from Matt Damon in "Good Will Hunting", "Do you like apples? How do you like those apples?!"

Try pumping your players with something else, you just got busted! Liar.

Yea Pirate Mike the name of the song was bad company, I heard that they were going to do it when I was up at the school yesterday, very intimidating and if we did that at Grace they would be scared to death so no way they let us do that....For people that do not know what we are talking about...our players all lined up across the goalline, took their helmets off, raised them up high in the air, and walked to the 45 yard line and just stared at Gordonsville while the song "Bad Company" was being played, and to top if all off one of the all time greats, and former Miami Dolphin and Ut Vol Eddie Moore ran out on the field with a big Pirate flag got the crowd screaming and slammed it in the ground at the 50 yard line....you can tell it rattled the G'ville players!!

:bored::lol: Yeah, it rattled them so much that they went right down the field and scored......... :D

Yea Pirate Mike the name of the song was bad company, I heard that they were going to do it when I was up at the school yesterday, very intimidating and if we did that at Grace they would be scared to death so no way they let us do that....For people that do not know what we are talking about...our players all lined up across the goalline, took their helmets off, raised them up high in the air, and walked to the 45 yard line and just stared at Gordonsville while the song "Bad Company" was being played, and to top if all off one of the all time greats, and former Miami Dolphin and Ut Vol Eddie Moore ran out on the field with a big Pirate flag got the crowd screaming and slammed it in the ground at the 50 yard line....you can tell it rattled the G'ville players!!

:bored::lol: Yeah, it rattled them so much that they went right down the field and scored......... :D

Now that's SMASHMOUTH!!!!! Nice post Truth....

:bored::D Yeah, it rattled them so much that they went right down the field and scored......... :D

Truth you going to make the trip from Jasper to Knoxville Friday Night?? Figured ya might since them warriors were out...One thing about it...I would rather play this ram team Friday night instead of the Ram Train we played last year :lol: