South Pittsburg AT Grace Christian

powerp

I heard the ring leader of the hecklers was leaving around 1:30 to get up there early and get into Grace Christians heads....Just what one of my friends was told and he passed the info along to me...so maybe you Grace fans can look for him....although be careful what ya say...this guy is huge...and ripped with muscles....not hard to spot out by no means :twisted: Intimidation

Just read some disturbing posts about your "hecklers" during last weeks game. I can't believe you guys don't condone this type of behavior. And as for your "big muscled" friend, he's nothing the BIG BLUE of Knox County can't take care of. Let him step out of line, they will be watching, and will be warned. That goes for our fans as well, although, I don't think you have to worry about us.

I'm really disappointed in the posts about your home game with Gville. That type of behavior has no place in High School atheletics.

SilverandBlue: This sounds much like a threat to me... I'm wondering if our coaches are aware of what is being said here? Seems like an inordinate amount of " smack talking " from fans of a team that is GUARANTEED a victory just by showing up. Most championship programs let the team do the talking on the field. No need for such antics. Being talented and being RESPECTED don't always go hand in hand.

BTW being a " newbie " here, I've enjoyed reading your posts... you always keep it classy. :unsure:

Thanks for the kind words. I get out of line from time to time, and after I hit "submit" I kick myself (especially when posting about the "Fine" folks from Hampton or Greeback). I've accepted the fact that everyone is a hater when it comes to GCA, I just don't have to like it.

As for the trash talking and "heckling", its going to happen, it just needs to be kept in check.

It's going to be COLD Friday night, high temperature in Knoxville will be a cold 45, with game time temps around 40 and falling.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

countdown to the beatdown....3 days an change

Its all talk until I see it happen.

To the GCA crowd, is our team slow? I've been struggling with this question in my head all week. We keep hearing about the speed of SP. I haven't seen them play, don't have anything to compare their claims to. I personally think we're pretty quick. I think our D-Line is the quickest line that I've seen all year.

No, Eric won't kill you with speed, but I'll take his solid routes, his size and soft hands over speed.

I think our DBs are quick. Our safeties are more than willing to lay the lumber. Some of the hardest hitting I've seen this year has come out of this group. Campbell is a great corner, tough to beat and will flat out bring the hammer when given the opportunity. And he hauls the mail pretty good too :twisted:

From what I have heard...what stood out on tape was that...yalls running back was really good and the best player on your team...and you have a really good offense :unsure: SilverandBlue....we are very fast....I would guess if I had to say that including our linemen on the defensive side of the ball every defensive starter runs a 4.7 or under...I would say Jijuan is the fastest linemen and probably runs a 4.5...Our linebackers are about even all run between 4.4-4.6 but I would say Josh Parker is the fastest out of that group...and out of our defensive backs Malcolm Jones runs a 4.3...but Terell Robinson and Antonio Chubb both run sub 4.5 I would say...That is a pretty accurate read of our speed on defense....At the end of the day on Friday its not about us trying to win....Its about playing up to our standards and if we play like I know we can then without a doubt we will walk out victorious...90% of the game is want-to...You have to want to score..want to make a tackle and want to win ;)

Top 10 reasons S. Pitt. Beats Grace

10. They hate private schools

9. Great offense

8. Speed

7. Blevins

6. Lights out defense

5. Because Old Pirate, PowerP and PirateMike say so

4. Speed

3. Robinson

2. Roy believes and Butchies at another game

1. They are “All Jacked Up On Sundrop”

Good Luck Pirates

The Air Force reported somthing about " Missing Jet Engines"

i couldn't comment on our game so ill do it on knox grace's game.. im not sure where yall are playin but i hope its in knoxville because u have no chance if yall play in south pitt.. its impossible to play the refs and south pitt..trust me.. refs LOVE south pitt.. and how u feelin #24? looks like my boy #9 rocked ya.. then #26 did it...there cocky but dont back up what they say....... good luck.. end there season kg

countdown to the beatdown....3 days an change

Its all talk until I see it happen.

To the GCA crowd, is our team slow? I've been struggling with this question in my head all week. We keep hearing about the speed of SP. I haven't seen them play, don't have anything to compare their claims to. I personally think we're pretty quick. I think our D-Line is the quickest line that I've seen all year.

No, Eric won't kill you with speed, but I'll take his solid routes, his size and soft hands over speed.

I think our DBs are quick. Our safeties are more than willing to lay the lumber. Some of the hardest hitting I've seen this year has come out of this group. Campbell is a great corner, tough to beat and will flat out bring the hammer when given the opportunity. And he hauls the mail pretty good too :twisted:

they are lightning strike fast twice. it'll :unsure: you....

i couldn't comment on our game so ill do it on knox grace's game.. im not sure where yall are playin but i hope its in knoxville because u have no chance if yall play in south pitt.. its impossible to play the refs and south pitt..trust me.. refs LOVE south pitt.. and how u feelin #24? looks like my boy #9 rocked ya.. then #26 did it...there cocky but dont back up what they say....... good luck.. end there season kg

Johnny never got ran over my man...he might have gotten hit hard on that option play but he did not get ran over...He ran over other people :twisted: Oh yea and by the way the forum for all crybabies is :unsure: that way

i have a question?if sp is so full of power and speed,and real good seniors,then why doesnt bigger colleages want them?i have read that some r committed to smaller schools,but not the bigger schools(like maybe the SECdivision).they may be good,or mr.football or something,but if they were that good,then it seems like bigger coll., schools would want them. :thumb:

i have a question?if sp is so full of power and speed,and real good seniors,then why doesnt bigger colleages want them?i have read that some r committed to smaller schools,but not the bigger schools(like maybe the SECdivision).they may be good,or mr.football or something,but if they were that good,then it seems like bigger coll., schools would want them. :thumb:

you gotta think about it... there is alot of schools in this country and sp is 1a so... we have had 1 or 2 players go big and graduating adnd there is a few that also some that ruined their careers but that is a good question thats my 2 cents

gordensville 7 south pittsburg 46

ENOUGH SAID ABOUT THIS GAME,MERCY RULE WAS ENFORCED TO KEEP THE SCORE FROM GETTING WORSE.MOST PEOPLE RESPECT GORDENSVILLE BUT PROBALLY NOBODY RESPECTS GORDENSVILLE

5 OR HIS POST/DOES THE GAME FRIDAY HAVE ANY RADIO COVERAGE OR INTERNET COVERAGE AND WHAT TIME DOES IT START,GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS,EARLY PREDICATIONS FROM THE PEPSI MAN /ROY STONES PIRATES 42 GCA24

Heres the thing about SP they are NOT the strongest team around..but they darn well could be one of the fastest. Its like, Id rather have a Basketball hit me at 10 mph as opposed to a tennis ball at 100 mph. You get the picture? SEC kids are usually like a basketball at 100 mph. And Scouts always go to the bigger schools...its a numbers game. I mean if you gonna buy a new car, you wanna go to a lot with 5 cars or a lot with 500 cars?

I think a big reason is because coaches do not want to take a chance on a small school program kid and have him turn out to be a bust...sadly to say it has happened way to many times at SP...We could have had MANY boys play high level football if only their heads were on straight and that is a shame...but Terrell and Jijuan are both good in the classroom and on the field and that is why they are being highly recruited so that is a testament to them :thumb:

Those are pretty fast times powerp. I can't get any of our people to answer my post, I guess we're just a bunch of slow pokes. Hope you guys don't run circles around us too fast, like the roadrunner used to take it to the coyote!

I can tell you this, if we play as determined and as sharp as we did against Sunbright, you or anyone else will have a tough time beating us.

RAM PRIDE!!!