Wayne County vs. Union City

jusboro

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game was slow and boring. Besides the occasional Wayne County pass for decent yardage it was just Union City bulldogging Wayne County and lulling them to sleep with the run. UC dominated the game but gave up a few passes which made the score look competitive, but the game wasn't.

Wayne County fans thought they could overcome the Union City sidelines and I guess hope that the fan turnout would help the players on the field...Wayne County needed a few more thousand fans for that to happen. And for the people complaining about Union City fans...it's the semi-finals, of course the opposing team is going to cheer for their team. Just because you lost at home doesn't mean you have to deface the opposite team's fans. If your team was winning I'm sure you would have been just as fanatic as the Union City faithful.

And to the principal of Wayne County High...I still want to see your Press Pass... :lol:

I first want to say congrats to the union city football team.

As far as the band and the fans that sang goodbye to the cats, I just wanted to say real classy move. To you, I hope south pitt whoops your tails. Your team, excluding 56, deserves better representation that what you all had to offer. As far as I am concerned, 56 played this game on borrowed time and should Wayne co pursue it, he would probably miss the trip to the championship game. We won't and he will play but kicking someone in the head should definately cost him more than 15 yards. Loser.

And to the cats, great season. I have enjoyed every minute of it

I think you "Wayne County" fans are funny!!

GET REAL!!!! This is football. The reason you think you got "BANGED UP" by our #56 , #27, #55 and others...this is football.

I TOLD you we would hit you in the mouth and they way some of your players hit must show the padded schedule you play all year ..including J B which WE distroyed back a couple of years ago.

We have and are just proving that West Tennesee Football is much much stronger and you folks east of the river just can't hang.

Sorry.........

You season is over and good luck next year..

I think you "Wayne County" fans are funny!! Really, do you folks all load up on a bus once a week and go into Nashville for shopping....are you back in time.

GET REAL!!!! This is football. The reason you think you got "BANGED UP" by our #56 , #27, #55 and others...this is football.

What you must be use to is flag football!!

I TOLD you we would hit you in the mouth and they way some of your players hit must show the padded schedule you play all year ..including J B which WE distroyed back a couple of years ago.

We have and are just proving that West Tennesee Football is much much stronger and you folks east of the river just can't hang.

Sorry.........

You season is over and good luck next year..

Well JBS was in the finals just last year so it is not as much stronger as you may think. Please dont generalize b/c that just oozes arrogance. I am actually looking foward to seeing you guys play SP and hope that you can bring the gold ball back home.....

I hope ya'll enjoy the beating that South Pittsburg is going to give yall :thumb:....Union City.....ya'll have the MOST disgraceful fans I've ever seen, if I was a player or fan of yalls school I wouldnt admit it.....but anyways, I hope South Pitt runs the score up on yall, cause yall are going to get killed....

I think that the only problem with you is that somebody with an Obion County license plate cut in front of you in line trying to get out of the parking lot.....It'll be O.K...You made it home... :thumb:

Union City you have a great ball team. It was a very pshysical game as everyone expected. WC kept shooting their own foot. And ya'll made the nessasary adjustments at half time.

Ya'll were the better team. Congratulations.

This just in though: #41 Dillon Warren went hunting this morning and killed a 10pt. buck. (for real) He's feeling a "little bit" better.

Congratulations to Union City. Also Congratulations to Wayne Co.You can't turn the ball over against a team as good as UC and expect to win.That being said,I wasn't at the game but if the UC fans are anything like the ones who have posted on this thread,I hope you get what you've sowed against South Pittsburg.

Union City you have a great ball team. It was a very pshysical game as everyone expected. WC kept shooting their own foot. And ya'll made the nessasary adjustments at half time.

Ya'll were the better team. Congratulations.

This just in though: #41 Dillon Warren went hunting this morning and killed a 10pt. buck. (for real) He's feeling a "little bit" better.

:thumb: That is awesome...Congrats to that young man.... :thumb:

man i thought we had that game last night but we couldnt hang on to the ball but i seen no player on uc that done any bull dozing besides 27, 56 did not impress like i heard he was suppose to be. i give u some advise south pitt u stop 27 u win by as much as you want no dout. there passing game looks like some wounded bird flying in the air. congrats wayne county great season.

I first want to say congrats to the union city football team.

As far as the band and the fans that sang goodbye to the cats, I just wanted to say real classy move. To you, I hope south pitt whoops your tails. Your team, excluding 56, deserves better representation that what you all had to offer. As far as I am concerned, 56 played this game on borrowed time and should Wayne co pursue it, he would probably miss the trip to the championship game. We won't and he will play but kicking someone in the head should definately cost him more than 15 yards. Loser.

And to the cats, great season. I have enjoyed every minute of it

It is ashamed that you are such a sore loser but sometimes being a sore winner can be just as bad. Just remember, Wildcatpride, the shoe could have been on the other foot and we could be talking about your fans. I was unable to attend the game so I cannot form an opinion about our fans or yours, but I will say that your attitude is probably not a fair representation of your fans. Your feelings are probably hurt because UC came to your house and left asking you who your "daddy" was, but that is life. As far as what Ronnie Fair (# 56) did to your team that is the game of football. I listened to the game, and it sounded like your QB was just being pressured all night. Again, that is football. If you want your QB to be protected then that is the responsibility of the OL. There is nothing to pursue are far as your comment on him being on borrowed time. If there were flagrant fouls to be called I am sure the officials would have taken care of that. This is not the NFL or NBA where you can call the comissioner's office and see film to make another determination of "missed" calls. Your season is over so enjoy the success that your team had and look forward to next year. A question I have for you is why do a lot of folks spell definitely with an "a"?