Wayne County vs. Union City

jusboro

it is nice to hear people like bhhvols and purple and gold standard, who were not at the game, explain to us that were actually there exactly what happened with #56. listen, i don't know the kid or care anything about hearing his life story. here is what i know..... he got blocked by our running back and didn't like it so he threw our guy down and kicked him in the face. his immediate reaction was that he fully expected to either be thrown out or pulled out by his coaches. neither of those happend so that is the end of the story.

as far as me being a sore loser, i guess you didn't read my post. i congradulated union city's football team. they played very hard and deserved to win that game. they were more physical than us in our scrimmage game before the year and were againg last night in the second half.

It would help a whole lot if YOU would read MY post more closely....

I CLEARLY stated that I wasn't there...I CLEARLY didn't deny he didn't do it....I CLEARLY stated I don't condone that type of thing....

I've watched enough football to know that reactions like the one Fair exhibited are normally caused by an action of another player...The retaliating player is the one normally flagged....That's all...

Then you say he wasn't pulled from the game when he was...How do I know that??...LU_the _Eagle is as credible a source as there is on here right now...Atlas, another very credible source said that Fair was warned that if anything like that happened again he would be tossed...The officials saw it, They flagged the player and warned him...Apparently what happened didn't warrant an ejection....

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me start by saying that I have read posts on this site all year and never felt the need/urge to post for myself. That being said, I felt compelled to type one today. I am a devout Wildcat fan and am extremely proud of what they have accomplished this season. Dillion, Chase, Tyler and all of the Wildcat team should hold their heads high. Let's face it, very few teams make it to the "Big Show". GREAT SEASON!!!!!

To the Union City football team - GOOD LUCK! I mean that sincerely. The way that I have it figured, I would at least like to say that we were knocked out of the playoffs in a tough-fought 31-21 loss to the eventual STATE CHAMPIONS!!! (That's just my opinion) Anyway, I do hope that you give SP all that it can handle. #27... what can I say? You are an exceptionally gifted athlete. Luckily, I did manage to make it across the field to shake your hand. Keep a good head on your shoulders and the sky's the limit for you! You played with unbelievable determination and resilience. OUTSTANDING INDIVIDUAL EFFORT!!!

In regards to the song at the end of the game... whatever. I didn't take any offense to it. We have done it in the past on the basketball court. WC fans, don't be so quick to throw stones!!! We had some pretty questionable fans yelling at the officials and Coach Rice. I have as much passion for winning as the next person, but sometimes you just get beat by a better team. That is all that happened last night.

HATS OFF TO UC!!! I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU BRING THE TROPHY HOME NEXT WEEKEND!!!

Sir...I have to say that is one of the nicest post on here I have seen in many weeks...not for Union City but from you as a person.

Fridays game at one point could have gone either way....this board is for fun....light trash talking and really at the end...everyone is friends and wishes well.

Thanks for your kind post....yes, #27 is a real deal in tallent....great kid, in church every Sunday and works hard...Great family as well...I know them all. He ( Josh ) has what it takes to play on the next level....the big level I think. Div. I level. We will see.

Thanks

just want to say to all of those sweet uc fans that think west tennessee football is Gods football area....... well yall arent the only team that ever has a shoot at winning any title in 1-6 a football would be milan. and by the way # 27 son you cant be moving when the darn wing backs are still moving thanks to all of the wonderfull tssaa refs who are possible are more stupid than the cows in my filed......... but any way if south pit beat knox grace 51-17 then i take sp-68-6 good look to the state runner ups uc :bored::bored::thumb::thumb::thumb: and i aint bitter i am from i just state the facts and i think wc should have gave 8 the ball more good job with the back that got hurt

Your spelling is worse than mine coach.....I hope your not the coach and if you are......not good at posting like you just did. If your not the coach...your call letters is not good and might get your coach or the Wayne County Coach in trouble. No, #27 moving is fine....trust me, I know, he has also seen refs for several games now and they don't think so either. Your just a little bitter that Union City controlled your Wayne County Team Friday night and beat up on you.

Sorry for your hard feeling...we would like you to come to the game Friday and see us play again.

Thank You...

just want to say to all of those sweet uc fans that think west tennessee football is Gods football area....... well yall arent the only team that ever has a shoot at winning any title in 1-6 a football would be milan. and by the way # 27 son you cant be moving when the darn wing backs are still moving thanks to all of the wonderfull tssaa refs who are possible are more stupid than the cows in my filed......... but any way if south pit beat knox grace 51-17 then i take sp-68-6 good look to the state runner ups uc :bored::bored::thumb::thumb::thumb: and i aint bitter i am from i just state the facts and i think wc should have gave 8 the ball more good job with the back that got hurt

Sir do you think you are hurting us by posting this rediculous score your bogust attempt at playing it off that you are not bitter. Well to put it in terms you would understand YOU AINT. Thanks for the coaching tip there but Josh dosen't need your help . not one lil bit der feller. I wont hide my feelings about this. Toward you that is. Once again in terms you would understand. Yer jist a silly ole redneck dat got his feelins out a sorts and yer just trying ta be a smart---. One more thing to correct you on there caoch. Not one of our backs got hurt. If you ae refering to Josh he simply had cramps. That's what happens when you play both side of the ball and special teams on a cool night. Your feeble attempts at being concerned are simply not needed thank you. Now git out der an feed dem cows.

Sir do you think you are hurting us by posting this rediculous score your bogust attempt at playing it off that you are not bitter. Well to put it in terms you would understand YOU AINT. Thanks for the coaching tip there but Josh dosen't need your help . not one lil bit der feller. I wont hide my feelings about this. Toward you that is. Once again in terms you would understand. Yer jist a silly ole redneck dat got his feelins out a sorts and yer just trying ta be a smart---. One more thing to correct you on there caoch. Not one of our backs got hurt. If you ae refering to Josh he simply had cramps. That's what happens when you play both side of the ball and special teams on a cool night. Your feeble attempts at being concerned are simply not needed thank you. Now git out der an feed dem cows.

You must be the guy I heard at the game saying that Wayne County is "the redneck capitol of the south". Sorry we're not as civilized and sophisticated as the social elite of Union City. But like I said in another post, we're a small school in a SMALL town and football is everything here. Ya'll can say we're po' white trash toothless hillbillies all you want but you can't say we didn't give you one heck of a game.

no sir i am not a redneck... but i am a senior at wchs and i know more about football and sports in general than people on sports center hahhaha but i wasn't talking about 27 being hurt..... our number 5 supposedly had a concussion idk but he played and i love number 5 but if he was hurt he wasnt our only back we got...... but good luck with south pitt and since yall are saying yall killed us i have never seen anyone win by 10 and say they kicked or ####......... but ive been wearing my pirate gear :roflol:

Tips for Wayne County opponents:

1) Bring your flashlights. When you kick field goals in one of the end zones, the ball disappears in the dense timber (no kidding).

2) Be prepared for the WC band or AC/DC on the pa system to be blaring while your qb is calling plays at the line of scrimmage.

3) Be prepared for a "smack" talking ball club. Maybe the worst we've played this year. You know it's bad if you can provoke our center enough for him to start shoving.

Wayne County did have a big, loud crowd, which is good. Their team turned out to be more physical than I was expecting.

finally heard whole ronnie story and you must be slow in the head if you think you can call him a n*****, cuss him and not get beat down

That was what I heard.

there is alway two sides to a story but i can tell you that as far as chase saying these things i can tell you for a fact that he did not. there is alway a lot of trash talking on the field i do not care who is playing but i can tell you that chase did not say the N word. whats wrong with ronnie is that a kid that probably weighs at least a 100lbs less than him was blocking him and doing a great job at it, it pissed him off and he retaliated. very poor sportsmanship on his part. chase has always shown the upmost sportsmanship and will be the one when you tackle him he will get up and help you up and pat you on the back and tell you good job. but anyway i am so proud of this wildcat team you guys have accomplished so much this year you have nothing and i mean nothing to hang your heads for you guys have done awesome. as far as the hay hay goodby song whocares if we have we might have sang it too, its a song part of sports. UC you played an awesome game friday night. Good luck with SP but just a little hint learn to defend the pass you guys did not do a very good job at that

finally heard whole ronnie story and you must be slow in the head if you think you can call him a n*****, cuss him and not get beat down

That was what I heard.

there is alway two sides to a story but i can tell you that as far as chase saying these things i can tell you for a fact that he did not. there is alway a lot of trash talking on the field i do not care who is playing but i can tell you that chase did not say the N word. whats wrong with ronnie is that a kid that probably weighs at least a 100lbs less than him was blocking him and doing a great job at it, it pissed him off and he retaliated. very poor sportsmanship on his part. chase has always shown the upmost sportsmanship and will be the one when you tackle him he will get up and help you up and pat you on the back and tell you good job. but anyway i am so proud of this wildcat team you guys have accomplished so much this year you have nothing and i mean nothing to hang your heads for you guys have done awesome. as far as the hay hay goodby song whocares if we have we might have sang it too, its a song part of sports. UC you played an awesome game friday night. Good luck with SP but just a little hint learn to defend the pass you guys did not do a very good job at that

Unless you are Chase, then you cannot tell for a fact anything. Facts: Ronnie Fair: 230lbs, unless Chase weighs 130lbs, he is not "at least 100lbs less."