Liberty Tech vs. Giles County - Semifinals

ftball1956

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah. Gone With The Wind.

Brent: Oh, isn't it exciting, Scarlett? You know those fool Liberty Techs may actually *want* a war? Brent: We'll show 'em!

Scarlett: Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war; this war talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this spring. I get so bored I could scream. Besides... there isn't going to be any war.

Brent: Not going to be any war?

Stuart: Why, honey, of course there's gonna be a war.

Ironman; War. Shoot. The man T took my ammunition away. Plus I'm shaped like Humpty Dumpty. Plus my 3 man army has deserted me and crossed over to the good guys.

(WOMG slaps himself and as the sunset fades into the distance) :o:thumb:

YEP! Most definatly gone. :o Youre a ledgend in your own mind{where ever it is} :o

Good luck to the Bobcats and Liberty ,have a safe trip over.

Wanted to send Congrads. to Giles from the stat pack crew over in Lewis and other areas to Giles on a Big Win. Nothing but the best of Luck this coming week on a another tough game. You guys are one of the most balanced teams I have seen in years in HS football. Teams have to be careful when playing you guys, if you take away one (run/pass) the other can bite you. I saw you play Lewis when Lewis shut down the pass, and Houston went crazy running the ball. Tough team to defend.

Nothing but the best and Good Luck this coming game Friday, looks like alot don't think you have the horses, but we know better. Take it one play at a time and don't panic if something bad happens you have the talent to go all the way.

GOOD LUCK! :thumb:

I did not lose my mind. I just forgot where I put it! My uncommon ability to recognize aromas seeping ever so slightly from within the shadows was an inherited trait directly related to my lifelong profession of being a certified registered and licensed manure spreader. I can smell it coming on a mile away :thumb:

#62 has a good point. I know Giles works hard and the heart is not an issue. But, although we believe in them we are also cautious about being caught up in any form of over confidence. It is exciting though. I've been able to cut back to 2 Red Bulls and 1 Ensure a day because of it :o

Thanks Stat. I told every one I thought Lewis would make the playoffs and you did. I'm just a proud alumni of Giles enjoying the ride. See you at the Brickyard next year. :o

What a great atmosphere for High School football..Liberty Tech AT The Brickyard, if you can't get up for that you don't have a pulse. Haven't heard much about Liberty Tech but that they have a good offense. I'm sure GC will put that name to the test this Friday. At this point in the game you're not going to run into a mediocre team by any means so I'm sure it will be a great match up to be witness to. Maybe Neely can pull out some of the old mob magic to work for GC at home :thumb:

Love to be able to come home for this one but we'll be in the Lone Star state, regardless if GC can push on in the fashion they have I will be in attendance at the next one no excuses. Not to shamelessly self promote but I think a good hard luck at the General's number 1 game maxim might be beneficial (sure hasn't helped UT this year): THE TEAM THAT MAKES THE FEWEST MISTAKES WINS. Self explanatory. In this type of game it will all come down to who will put the other one out of their comfort zone and make the big mistake that scores the other team points, as with any match up between 2 good teams. I'm sure OC is doing his best to keep his group calm and focused through all this hysteria this week. This is the point in the season when the real maturity of a team shows through, the cats have never been in this scenario before but the seniors have been in the playoffs every year so need to take charge in leading this team into arguably the school's biggest game, AT HOME.

Good luck boys, everybody is pulling for you

I did not lose my mind. I just forgot where I put it! My uncommon ability to recognize aromas seeping ever so slightly from within the shadows was an inherited trait directly related to my lifelong profession of being a certified registered and licensed manure spreader. I can smell it coming on a mile away :thumb:

#62 has a good point. I know Giles works hard and the heart is not an issue. But, although we believe in them we are also cautious about being caught up in any form of over confidence. It is exciting though. I've been able to cut back to 2 Red Bulls and 1 Ensure a day because of it :o

Thanks Stat. I told every one I thought Lewis would make the playoffs and you did. I'm just a proud alumni of Giles enjoying the ride. See you at the Brickyard next year. :o

That explains alot.Your a pro crap slinger,but at your age I dont think you really need the

ensure.Giles is not overconfident.Some fans maybe,I dont think any players.Gonna be a great

game.

If you breathe that stuff to long it makes you rant and ramble. :o

Haha Was that in the hood dictionary? You just described yourself as being a hater. You can't stand the success I've had stirring up contraversy on this website. You want to feel bigger and badder than me, which is normal for almost anyone. I'm telling you kid, you are feeding a monster that the other board members have been starving for some time. You don't want to get me well fed again. It isn't good for anyone involved with this football team. I'm trying my best but you keep tempting me. Just calm down and have a good time on here

contraversy???? Is that how you spell that? :thumb: you my friend are in the hood dictionary!!! Im not feeding a monster im feeding a loser..you are a LOSER!!! Im 6'5 230 pounds I will be wearing all black friday I will be glad to talk bad to you in front of everyone as people know in Pulaski ive never been one to bite my tongue :o

contraversy???? Is that how you spell that? :o you my friend are in the hood dictionary!!! Im not feeding a monster im feeding a loser..you are a LOSER!!! Im 6'5 230 pounds I will be wearing all black friday I will be glad to talk bad to you in front of everyone as people know in Pulaski ive never been one to bite my tongue :thumb:

Ha Are you really correcting my english? Go back and look at all of our posts combined and I've made a significant less amount of mistakes.

I'm in the hood dictionary? Can you elaborate? Does that mean i'm hood?

What makes you any different from me? You get on Coacht and talk crap just like me. You aren't so different from me my friend. So I guess you're a loser as well. I'll look for the tall guy in the black then. I don't know what I'll be wearing though, I don't plan that far ahead with my wardrobe...it's a little girly if you ask me :o I'm sure talking bad to me in front of everyone in Pulaski will make you look so good. You'll be a hero to them. They will see you as the biggest baddest man at the game :o Good luck with that.

Ah. Gone With The Wind.

Brent: Oh, isn't it exciting, Scarlett? You know those fool Liberty Techs may actually *want* a war? Brent: We'll show 'em!

Scarlett: Fiddle-dee-dee. War, war, war; this war talk's spoiling all the fun at every party this spring. I get so bored I could scream. Besides... there isn't going to be any war.

Ironman; War. Shoot. The man T took my ammunition away. Plus I'm shaped like Humpty Dumpty. Plus my 3 man army has deserted me and crossed over to the good guys.

(WOMG slaps himself and as the sunset fades into the distance) :thumb::o

YEP! Most definatly gone. :o Youre a ledgend in your own mind{where ever it is} :o

His mind has been missing for a while now dedicated. At first I thought he may be going senile or possibly has alzheimers. But on second thought he was probably crazy the whole time.

contraversy???? Is that how you spell that? :o you my friend are in the hood dictionary!!! Im not feeding a monster im feeding a loser..you are a LOSER!!! Im 6'5 230 pounds I will be wearing all black friday I will be glad to talk bad to you in front of everyone as people know in Pulaski ive never been one to bite my tongue :thumb:

Ha Are you really correcting my english? Go back and look at all of our posts combined and I've made a significant less amount of mistakes.

What makes you any different from me? You get on Coacht and talk crap just like me. You aren't so different from me my friend. So I guess you're a loser as well. I'll look for the tall guy in the black then. I don't know what I'll be wearing though, I don't plan that far ahead with my wardrobe...it's a little girly if you ask me :o I'm sure talking bad to me in front of everyone in Pulaski will make you look so good. You'll be a hero to them. They will see you as the biggest baddest man at the game :o Good luck with that.

Maybe lack of focus is the reason for prior Cat teams not succeeding in the quest for the Gold ball. You two need to come in off the playground and get in class....Winning-401. I'd say being one of the final four would make this a 400 level class.

Ah. Gone With The Wind.

(WOMG slaps himself and as the sunset fades into the distance) :thumb::o

His mind has been missing for a while now dedicated. At first I thought he may be going senile or possibly has alzheimers. But on second thought he was probably crazy the whole time.

:lol:

Maybe lack of focus is the reason for prior Cat teams not succeeding in the quest for the Gold ball. You two need to come in off the playground and get in class....Winning-401. I'd say being one of the final four would make this a 400 level class.

I've been trying to get back to the classroom but this big bully won't leave me alone :lol: