Divison II AA- Will BA Repeat?

freesafety15

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which team do yal think will finsih up top?

any predictions

I would think it would come down to ba and bga. Father ryan just doesn't have much quality coming back, though I've heard they have a decent freshman class. And what in the world is up with mba? They have had nothing for years now. Coaching? Players?

JP2 is also a team to watch out for. They have lots of pitching this year and won't be counted out too soon. I expect JP2, BA, and BGA to be the 3 contenders

I would have to agree with your East/Middle contender predictions, plus McCallie will be strong too.

Over in the West I would say Christian Brothers and St. Benedict will be contenders.

East/Middle Predictions

1. JPII has 6 returning senior starters on a team last year that found themselves playing really great ball toward end of season. If they start out as strong as they finished last year, they will be tough to beat. Players to watch - Drennan, Reese

2. BGA has the one of if not the best pitcher in DII AA. Coach Myers always puts a competitive team on the field and it will be no different this year. Talented underclassman. Players to watch - Smith, Marconcini

3. BA lost 5 starters, but they lost that many the year before and still won the state last year. Coach Alexander is good at molding inexperience players into winners. Have a good core of Jrs this year. Players to watch - Blaylock, Lennington

4. McCallie should be the 3rd or 4th best in the east/middle region. They have the talent to win lots of games if their pitching can hold up. Players to watch - Pritchett, Brock

5. Baylor will be competitive but will not be able to reach a level that Coach Etter is accustomed to. Should have a good hitting team, pitching will be average.

Players to watch - Ernest, Booker

6. MBA will have another rebuilding year. Young team but got lots of experience last year. Players to watch - Lee, Kay

7.Father Ryan will struggle this year with a lack of pitching. Player to watch - Golden

8. Ensworth has average talent and will struggle. Players to watch - Krebs, Tollison

• 2 weeks later...
JP2 is also a team to watch out for. They have lots of pitching this year and won't be counted out too soon. I expect JP2, BA, and BGA to be the 3 contenders

I would have to agree with your East/Middle contender predictions, plus McCallie will be strong too.

Over in the West I would say Christian Brothers and St. Benedict will be contenders.

East/Middle Predictions

1. JPII has 6 returning senior starters on a team last year that found themselves playing really great ball toward end of season. If they start out as strong as they finished last year, they will be tough to beat. Players to watch - Drennan, Reese

2. BGA has the one of if not the best pitcher in DII AA. Coach Myers always puts a competitive team on the field and it will be no different this year. Talented underclassman. Players to watch - Smith, Marconcini

3. BA lost 5 starters, but they lost that many the year before and still won the state last year. Coach Alexander is good at molding inexperience players into winners. Have a good core of Jrs this year. Players to watch - Blaylock, Lennington

4. McCallie should be the 3rd or 4th best in the east/middle region. They have the talent to win lots of games if their pitching can hold up. Players to watch - Pritchett, Brock

5. Baylor will be competitive but will not be able to reach a level that Coach Etter is accustomed to. Should have a good hitting team, pitching will be average.

Players to watch - Ernest, Booker

6. MBA will have another rebuilding year. Young team but got lots of experience last year. Players to watch - Lee, Kay

7.Father Ryan will struggle this year with a lack of pitching. Player to watch - Golden

8. Ensworth has average talent and will struggle. Players to watch - Krebs, Tollison

obviosuly you dont know what your talking about because kendall deep has graduated and you cant even speel carter REESE right so this just proves your just throwing stuff out here jp2 will not finish first bga is going to rock them and sweep them in the series

Don't you wish there was a "SPEEL CHECKER" on this board?............Only your 3rd post, you will get better!