Divison II AA- Will BA Repeat?

freesafety15

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bring your radar gun out to Centennial at 4:30pm on Wed. and you can see for yourself.

Perfectgame1,

Yes, I am talking about Cody Tollison and he has accepted an offered by MTSU as a pitcher. It would have to be very strong glass because he is throwing in the low 90's with control. Cody was coming off an ACL last year and didn't fully recover until summer.

Glad we agree on jimmy15.

Rumble are you talking about cody tollison? that kid couldnt break glass he isnt very good.and i will just leave it at that. though i do agree with you about jimmy15.

LOW 90'S COME ON LETS BE HONEST......

Not sure why people are so quick to rule MBA out of the equation. MBA is returning 7 starters and will have more depth pitching. I believe they finished 3rd last year after the regular season. I will not be surprised if they finish in the top 2.

Depth of pitching doesn't really translate into good pitching. They don't have anybody of the caliber of the bga kid, or even Tollison. Decent position players, but who do they have on the mound? Nothing last year leads me to believe that the returning pitchers have developed.

Who does have an England Smith? Personally I'm not blown away by Tollison....he's agood pitcher but not dominant. Smith is special and will be nearly automatic each start. I think MBA will get good pitching from alot of arms....Reinhart,Kohls,Colbert,Baker,Lee,Reigle,Oldacre,Sandwith all have experience. There are a couple of younger guys throwing the ball well also. We will know soon enough.

Who does have an England Smith? Personally I'm not blown away by Tollison....he's agood pitcher but not dominant. Smith is special and will be nearly automatic each start. I think MBA will get good pitching from alot of arms....Reinhart,Kohls,Colbert,Baker,Lee,Reigle,Oldacre,Sandwith all have experience. There are a couple of younger guys throwing the ball well also. We will know soon enough.

That's true enough. I would just feel more comfortable ranking them higher if they had a legit #1 or at least a strong #2. I just saw a bunch of 3 and 4s. Time will tell.

MBA will be an average team this year. They need a Fitz Lassing or Mobley type player on the team. There is not a real great player that will lead this team. But MBA has had no respect in Football or basketball this year so that might be enough to motivate this average team. They are rated 95th in the state with a 8 and 13 record last year.

They play the #2 team in the state of Texas next week (Houston Christian). It might get ugly.

MBA will be an average team this year. They need a Fitz Lassing or Mobley type player on the team. There is not a real great player that will lead this team. But MBA has had no respect in Football or basketball this year so that might be enough to motivate this average team. They are rated 95th in the state with a 8 and 13 record last year.

They play the #2 team in the state of Texas next week (Houston Christian). It might get ugly.

I saw the box in the paper today, MBA lost to Houston Christian 9-8. LP Gorham I am unfamiliar with. But a good showing against a highly thought of team.

• 2 weeks later...
my predictions for the 2010 DII AA Middle/East Region:

1. BGA

2. BA

3. JP2

4. Baylor

5. Ensworth

6. McCallie

7. Father Ryan

8. MBA

Let's see how your predictions are holding UP!

Current DII AA records: 3/30

Team *** League *** Overall

1. BGA *** 2-1 *** 4-4

2. BA *** 3-0 *** 4-4

3. JP2 *** 6-0 *** 11-1

4. Baylor *** 0-3 *** 2-6

5. Ensworth *** 1-2 *** 4-4

6. McCallie *** 0-3 *** 0-3

7. Father Ryan *** 0-6 *** 0-8

8. MBA *** 3-0 *** 5-3

Not bad on predictions so far. Maybe MBA should move up. They are better than most predictions. Baylor should move down, the team is struggling.

1. JP2

2. MBA

3. BA

4. BGA

5. Ensworth

6. Baylor

7. McCallie

8. Father Ryan

Big games this week with MBA vs McCallie / BA vs BGA / EHS vs Baylor

BGA got very lucky in the Ensworth series. Ensworth out played and out hit them in every game but couldn't finish.

my predictions for the 2010 DII AA Middle/East Region:

1. BGA

2. BA

3. JP2

4. Baylor

5. Ensworth

6. McCallie

7. Father Ryan

8. MBA

Let's see how your predictions are holding UP!

Current DII AA records: 3/30

Team *** League *** Overall

1. BGA *** 2-1 *** 4-4

2. BA *** 3-0 *** 4-4

3. JP2 *** 3-0 *** 9-0

4. Baylor *** 0-3 *** 2-6

5. Ensworth *** 1-2 *** 4-4

6. McCallie *** 0-3 *** 0-3

7. Father Ryan *** 0-6 *** 0-8

8. MBA *** 3-0 *** 5-3

Not bad on predictions so far. Maybe MBA should move up. They are better than most predictions. Baylor should move down, the team is struggling.

1. JP2

2. MBA

3. BA

4. BGA

5. Ensworth

6. Baylor

7. McCallie

8. Father Ryan

Big games this week with MBA vs McCallie / BA vs BGA / EHS vs Baylor