5:30 TN High vs. Carter (Boys)

7:00 Central vs. Carter (Girls)

8:30 Central vs. Farragut (Boys)

Tuesday, November 24th, 2009

4:00 Pigeon Forge vs. Central (Girls)

5:30 Cocke Co. vs. Central (Boys)

7:00 DB vs. Cocke Co. (Girls)

8:30 DB vs. Fulton (Boys)

**Match-ups for Friday will be determined on Tuesday night and you will be informed Wednesday.

Friday, November 27

9:00 Girls Losers Game #1

10:30 Boys Losers Game #1 vs. Claiborne Co.

12:00 Girls Losers Game #2

1:30 Boys Losers Game #2 vs. Springfield

3:00 Girls Winners Game #1

4:30 Boys Winners Game #1

6:00 Girls Winners Game #2

7:30 Boys Winners Game #2

**Saturday match-ups will be determined on Friday night and we will inform you on asap on Friday night. Obviously if you are on the loser’s side you will play early, if you are on the winner’s side you will play in the afternoon or evening games. Saturday’s schedule is exactly the same as Friday’s as far as the time schedule. Times are subject to change if a game last longer than expected.

Who won the Dobyns Bennett and Knox Fulton game?

Fulton won 88-50. Believe it or not, D-B was actually ahead at the end of the first quarter 19-18. However, Fulton outscored them 36-5 in the 2nd quarter.

I would say D-B hasn't been beaten like that ever before, except maybe by that awesome White Station team in the state tourney a few years back.

Yep. That's kind of how it works.

The topic title should have enough information so that at a glance, a user can decide whether or not the topic is worth reading.

Yours was not.

It's kind of like saying 'John is the best basketball player in the state!' Everybody wonders............'John who'. Same for 'Central'. I still don't have a clue as to which one you are talking about.

Since I didn't put Bradley, Sullivan, Boliver in front of Central, I guess i am not talking about those schools. But next time i will put the town in front of the name. Knoxville Karns, Knoxville Hardin Valley, Anderson County Clinton, Oak Ridge, Oak Ridge. So that i will not waste your valuable time here on CoachT.