Top 25 Juniors in the STATE

gomab2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I totally agree about Sturdvient(SR) and Teague(JR)..The game at Kenwood last year those two obiviously out played the duo of Sampson(SR) and Harris(JR)..I think the Henry Co duo is very well underrated and they may not get as much pub because of the slow down type ball they play..But they are definitely worthy of anything, I would have to put them in the Top 15 States Best duo..The surprise thing about it is, Henry Co either won or was runnerups in the region and they still dont get much credit. This year I have them picked to win district 10-AAA and go really far into postseason play. GOMAB if you dont know about these two you should really find out because they are two good ball players.

Posted by NashvilleEye:

Jajuan Smith and Kellen Pickle definitely are two of the top Juniors in the state.

I agree with you on this post, cept you gotta add Hare and Cooper to that list. Our district has four of the top fifteen players in my opinion, and Smith is a top five one. He is also one of the best football players in the state.

Posted by sportsphan:

In district 5AAA, there are probably five of the top 25 players in the state that are juniors. I will rank them the way I think they are the best:

Juan Smith

Justin Hare

Kellen Pickel

Tim Cooper

Cory Pugh

corey pugh is the worst and could not beat zach hyatte on his worst day and to tell to truth zach might be better than the rest of those guys and cory pugh has he started a game out side of jv :o

[Edited by coachro on 10-4-02 10:53P]

Wheres Cory Brewer from portland great post player stands 6'7 can shoot the 3 well averaged about 20 points a game can tear the rim down come on i guess u just u have just seen some of the larger school but u should go see this kid play heck he can even play point guard