Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hey creekbank navy, I have to work on friday nites and have'nt got to catch many games this year. But I will be there sat. and look forward to having A great time and A big jacket win. can me and my friends tailgate with the mighty creekbank navy? what time will most of you guy's arrive?"

The Creekbank Navy will be rolling into Cookvegas early Saturday morning around 8:00 AM CST for you eastern time zone folks. Music should be playing by 8:30, biscuits should be ready by 9:00!!

All Purple and Gold supporters feel free to stop by and participate in the festivities with the Navy!

GO JACKETS!!

Anytime TC steps on the field, in the playoffs especially, we have a better than average chance of winning against our quality opponents. Our boys dedicate the majority of their free time to conditioning and watching film. They want to look each other in the eye and know they did what it took not to let him down when the game was on the line. This is not just a game to us, it is an obsession. Some folks don't understand the point of view, and that is fine. When that final whistle blows, BB will know what Trousdale County Football is all about. We may not have the biggest or the fastest athletes on the field, but what we have will be ready to go head to head all night long. So bring your best effort, I know we will bring ours and may the best team take the gold ball home. No Matter what happens this Saturday T C, everyone in Trousdale County is proud of you and supports our team. And thank you Coach Kevin Creasy for being part of a special program, hope you are here for a long time to come. Go Get-Em Jackets!!!!!!!! :lol::D

where can I find some highlight film on boyd?

Evidently ESPN should have some, sounds like these guys should be playing Florida instead of TC.

Are you serious, half your have bigger ego's than I have a bank account...According to your jacket fans, since I wen to a private school that should be pretty big right?

Boyd will win pretty easily...said so weeks ago.

Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiight. ;) I wouldn't claim it either. Now...what's your nickname? :?:

Your secret's safe with me.

Its all good...the nickname thing is old so it doesnt bother me...cant help where the family moved after i graduated...like previously stated once a Jacket always a Jacket...I dont have to explain myself to a Night-Chicken...

Are you serious, half your have bigger ego's than I have a bank account...

Reaction.... you're too smart to take that bait, and I bet your bank account is setting on swo!!! :|

LOL I just figured since all this crazy talk is going on, and I'm bored at work, I'm going to have a little fun. I never take any of this stuff serious. Plus, my new best bud is starting to be B Rabbit aka slimshady. ;):?: