Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

I think a lot of TC and BBS folks will find that the teams are very similar the both run a lot, both will have great Defenses, both head coaches are Defense coordinators turned head coach, and both. have loyal fans. Personally I don't think I will make it till Sat. I will pop first.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Antwanette what excatly is your problem with TC. You was on here last year doing the same crap you are doing now. Go ahead tell the truth what the problem is dont be scared.

Nope...didn't say anything about your games last year. I think my "problem" is well documented. There's no need to rehash that. Not gonna horse.gif

I think you will get beat by Boyd. That's just my opinion. That has nothing to do with my "problem" with TC.

I like Boyd...because they have a class program. I have met several of their fans from our 3 playoff games with them. We were treated very well on our trip to Chattanooga. Since we had 3 games with them that went down to the last minute...you should have no problem with them...right? ;)

I think a lot of TC and BBS folks will find that the teams are very similar the both run a lot, both will have great Defenses, both head coaches are Defense coordinators turned head coach, and both. have loyal fans. Personally I don't think I will make it till Sat. I will pop first.

55, I am with you. By Thursday afternoon, I will be running laps around that grill while cooking. P.S. BOYD DEFINITLY HAS THEIR ATTENTION !!!

In the words of ol' Butchie..."There's nothing like pounding a private". Go get em TC!

MOTO, my man, how are ya these days? Please don't tell me you no ole Butchieks n his trusty oil kan man..wannabahjacket.....met'em both at the Mc-TC mouth smasher...good folks, they are for shure. :lol:

Did JB recover ok frum the big show last year? You cumin to Cookville Sat., if so, let's hook up....I'm still as hansome as a Tushhog kan be ;)

i heer they have them toga parties up there at Cookville......we mite jus go crash one.....eh? :lol: