Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

I have no doubt that Creasy and the coaches know a little about BB. Not to sure everybody else does. You said a lot when you said flying under the radar, around these parts anyway. I'll say the times I've been around bb folks, they are good people. I think Grunt, Seven and some of the rest would enjoy meeting some of those guys.

not sure everybody else does? the players watch film on bb every day before there day at school begins. i think our players and coaches will be prepared for good game sat but ill be on the yellow jacket side like every game GO JACKETS!!!!!!!

I know. But is the film shown to all the fans. And while you are watching film, as you have many times before...you learn what they like to do,trends,and the likes,but you can't judge speed,strenght,and usually know nothing about the team they are playing on the film. If all you got to do is watch film.........why practice??

What's your point? You said you weren't sure TC knew much about BB, and you received a reply indicating that the coaches and players know a lot about BB. Now you question the value of films and whether the fans know much about BB. Your sarcastic comment about why practice if you can learn so much from films does not make sense and does not deserve and answer. What are you trying to prove? Would you like an article in the Hartsville Vidette that describes how great BB is for the TC fans? By the way, the fans' knowledge of an opponent's team has nothing to do with who wins the game. The TC fans could be totally ignorant of BB, and TC could still win the game. Again, what's your point?

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says this game will come down to.....who can handle them ther circle flies? Figure TC has had a couple of tests this year with FCS. OP can't rightly remember if the Bucs have or not? Hum........

Dad burnit.......it's jest hit OP......them Bucs have the advantage...cause........... theys have...... to deal with it every......day. :lol:

Grunt, OP knows it's impossible to semi-late that in practice but them Jackets better git busy..theys got a heep of catching up too do. :lol:;)

Not going to use quotes, so here goes:

Antwan....I love talking about the TC/SC games and all the reasons we're not playing, but I agree, now's not the time. Did you go to the McK. game last week? I know how I can find out. If so, you can't sit here and say their defense wasn't pretty dang good. Boyd's may be better....who knows?

Term....I believe Grunt said that Boyd wasn't flying under the radar. You can learn a lot from film work. Strength can't been seen, but size, speed, and aggressive play can. Any chance you see me Saturday and reveal yourself as Termite? I promise your secret will be safe with me! I think I've got you nailed down between two people. :roflol:

Grunt....I've met Reaction, only for a brief amount of time, but intend on inviting him to our tailgate before the game. You should stop by too. Buc55 is next on my list. I've liked his takes all year and he seems like a cool cat, as well as, BnL.

Now I'll say the same thing I said last year after the SP game, and before and after Oneida...... If this team is any better than the one we played last week, we may be in trouble!!! Now don't get me wrong, I have all the confidence in the world in our coaches and team, but that McK. team gained this old boy's respect for sure. It's going to be a good one, and I for one can't wait! :popcorneater:

Antwan....I love talking about the TC/SC games and all the reasons we're not playing, but I agree, now's not the time. Did you go to the McK. game last week? I know how I can find out. If so, you can't sit here and say their defense wasn't pretty dang good. Boyd's may be better....who knows?

Term....I believe Grunt said that Boyd wasn't flying under the radar. You can learn a lot from film work. Strength can't been seen, but size, speed, and aggressive play can. Any chance you see me Saturday and reveal yourself as Termite? I promise your secret will be safe with me! I think I've got you nailed down between two people. :roflol:

Grunt....I've met Reaction, only for a brief amount of time, but intend on inviting him to our tailgate before the game. You should stop by too. Buc55 is next on my list. I've liked his takes all year and he seems like a cool cat, as well as, BnL.

Now I'll say the same thing I said last year after the SP game, and before and after Oneida...... If this team is any better than the one we played last week, we may be in trouble!!! Now don't get me wrong, I have all the confidence in the world in our coaches and team, but that McK. team gained this old boy's respect for sure. It's going to be a good one, and I for one can't wait! :roflol:

Seven I met your dad at the Boyd / SP game. He had a Trousdale jacket and I thought it was you at the concession stand. The Boyd faithful will Tailgate at Sherlock Park. I will be there. I have no idea if it close to were we play. Insanity you can come by also and get some good food. I know you are waisting away at college, :popcorneater: you can be may guest.

Seven I met your dad at the Boyd / SP game. He had a Trousdale jacket and I thought it was you at the concession stand. The Boyd faithful will Tailgate at Sherlock Park. I will be there. I have no idea if it close to were we play. Insanity you can come by also and get some good food. I know you are waisting away at college, :popcorneater: you can be may guest.

That's right!!! He told me that. I was standing by the brick wall looking for a backwards Boston hat. 'Ol Reaction forgot to mention everybody at Boyd had on a navy/blue had with the Boston "B" on it. Is that y'alls baseball lid or something?

In the words of ol' Butchie..."There's nothing like pounding a private". Go get em TC!

MOTO, my man, how are ya these days? Please don't tell me you no ole Butchieks n his trusty oil kan man..wannabahjacket.....met'em both at the Mc-TC mouth smasher...good folks, they are for shure. :popcorneater:

Did JB recover ok frum the big show last year? You cumin to Cookville Sat., if so, let's hook up....I'm still as hansome as a Tushhog kan be :roflol:

i heer they have them toga parties up there at Cookville......we mite jus go crash one.....eh? :lol:

Doing good Tushhog and yeah I've met up with Butchie plenty of times...good company. I think JB recovered ok but we came up short this year. Can't come to C'ville on Saturday, having my daughters birthday party. Won't be any togas there though :lol:. Let me know how that toga party goes... :roflol:

Now I'll say the same thing I said last year after the SP game, and before and after Oneida...... If this team is any better than the one we played last week, we may be in trouble!!! Now don't get me wrong, I have all the confidence in the world in our coaches and team, but that McK. team gained this old boy's respect for sure. It's going to be a good one, and I for one can't wait! :roflol:

Seven....All I'm saying is...How much did TC-coaches-fans-players know about BB last Friday? Shoot, most didn't even know where BB is. The same could be said for BB about TC I would guess. BB probably don't know diddly about TC. BUT...... to me.........TC and SP are simular.....would you agree? BB plays SP every year, or has lately. TC plays who...that would remind anyone of BB?? I can't think of one. You may be able to. To me BB has some kind of idea (not on film) of what to expect from TC. I don't know, I'm just saying the better you know the team standing across the field, the better your chances. TC knows film on BB....BB knows film on TC and plays someone simular to TC every year. That's why I said BB may know TC, and I'm not sure TC knows BB.

Seven, do you look like your dad?? I can pick your brother out of a crowd...I see it in him.

Hey Butlunch! You And Ole Moto Are Ones To Ride The River With For Sure. And Snoball You Putz! You Pulled A George Jones On Me! Man What A Game Last Week. Wish We We're Still In It But TC Was Better That Night. Hey Moto! Happy Birthday To The LIL One! And A Toga Party Would Be Outta Place Huh? And Tushy! I Don't Wanna Be Around You Wearing A Toga.....Nope Don't Wanna Go There... :roflol: Hey Good Luck Trousdale You Hosers! :unsure: And There Aint Nothing Like Pounding On A Private! :roflol:

Seven....All I'm saying is...How much did TC-coaches-fans-players know about BB last Friday? Shoot, most didn't even know where BB is. The same could be said for BB about TC I would guess. BB probably don't know diddly about TC. BUT...... to me.........TC and SP are simular.....would you agree? BB plays SP every year, or has lately. TC plays who...that would remind anyone of BB?? I can't think of one. You may be able to. To me BB has some kind of idea (not on film) of what to expect from TC. I don't know, I'm just saying the better you know the team standing across the field, the better your chances. TC knows film on BB....BB knows film on TC and plays someone simular to TC every year. That's why I said BB may know TC, and I'm not sure TC knows BB.

Seven, do you look like your dad?? I can pick your brother out of a crowd...I see it in him.

Coaches knew quite a bit. We've been expecting this match-up, so they've done their homework. I can agree that us and SP are similar in some ways, not so much in others. (I think we are more disciplined and fundamentally sound than SP, but no way can we match their overall speed. Never really have.) When you put it like that, I can understand where you are coming from and it makes sense. You just needed to break it down for us. :lol:

They say we all look alike, however... I resemble the old man more from the neck down than the little brother does!!!! :roflol::unsure::roflol: