Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

No it is just everyone wants to like reaction :roflol:

:roflol: He did say all the cool kids transferred from OHS to be like him!!!

And someone earlier said he out kicked his coverage...... I heard he thought the same thing, just the other way around!!! :unsure:

LOL!

Buc what can I say, I know how to play the game. :lol:

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Butlunch! You And Ole Moto Are Ones To Ride The River With For Sure. And Snoball You Putz! You Pulled A George Jones On Me! Man What A Game Last Week. Wish We We're Still In It But TC Was Better That Night. Hey Moto! Happy Birthday To The LIL One! And A Toga Party Would Be Outta Place Huh? And Tushy! I Don't Wanna Be Around You Wearing A Toga.....Nope Don't Wanna Go There... :roflol: Hey Good Luck Trousdale You Hosers! :unsure: And There Aint Nothing Like Pounding On A Private! :roflol:

Butchie.... you coming up for the weekend? I was wondering why they shut our thread down? I was going to watch the film, before I posted on the game (wanted to give props where they are due)....give Snowy a chance to see it too. You Rebels will get my thoughts pretty soon. :lol:

Hey Butlunch! You And Ole Moto Are Ones To Ride The River With For Sure. And Snoball You Putz! You Pulled A George Jones On Me! Man What A Game Last Week. Wish We We're Still In It But TC Was Better That Night. Hey Moto! Happy Birthday To The LIL One! And A Toga Party Would Be Outta Place Huh? And Tushy! I Don't Wanna Be Around You Wearing A Toga.....Nope Don't Wanna Go There... :roflol: Hey Good Luck Trousdale You Hosers! :unsure: And There Aint Nothing Like Pounding On A Private! :roflol:

Butchie.... you coming up for the weekend? I was wondering why they shut our thread down? I was going to watch the film, before I posted on the game (wanted to give props where they are due)....give Snowy a chance to see it too. You Rebels will get my thoughts pretty soon. :lol:

I May Have To Fly To Texas.....And Won't Know Til Thursday. But I'd Love To Come, Just Depends. :D

:lol:

I May Have To Fly To Texas.....And Won't Know Til Thursday. But I'd Love To Come, Just Depends. :D

You gonna go shoot sumpin Butchie???momma sez it time for supper....we'll play tomorrow....savvy?

GoJackets!!!!

Where we From? Tha Creekbank!!

What we Want? BucMeat

This Sat. the Jackets are going to strike down upon the with furious anger :unsure: and unleash vengence :lol: upon the Boyd Bucs.

It would have more punch If you get the computerto get the color thing right. If you went to a Private School you would know how to do that. GO BUCS. :roflol::roflol:

Yep, I think sometimes folks don't get that this is just us fans jabbering. Most of us don't get to see film so this is board is our only source of info (other than stats.) I'm glad there's at least one team that's seen us both (SP) so I'm paying more attention to their posts than normal.

Both coaches do their homework and both teams will be as ready as it gets. If you can't get ready for a State Championship game, you deserve gettin' it handed to you! TC is ALWAYS on everybodies radar 'cause of their reputation. Boyd has up and down years. Everything y'all say about TC can be said of BBS other than that. Run first, tough D and brings it for 4 quarters, etc... It'll be a slobber-knocker.