Giles County to state!!!!!

arshad221

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got nothing but Love for this group of young men and coaches. Hats off to Tyler Watson and Josh Smith on offense, these two guys really stepped up tonight. Defense, will enough said, another great game. O-line you dont get enough credit, undersized, you guys manhandled those guys tonight. Bo and T-train keep on keeping on. Like I stated earlier I will have DADX5 on my shirt or hat in Cookeville, meet me on the field and we will chat like men and women after the game, no hard feelings. Got a Gold Ball on my mind now. Go CATS!!!!

I got nothing but Love for this group of young men and coaches. Hats off to Tyler Watson and Josh Smith on offense, these two guys really stepped up tonight. Defense, will enough said, another great game. O-line you dont get enough credit, undersized, you guys manhandled those guys tonight. Bo and T-train keep on keeping on. Like I stated earlier I will have DADX5 on my shirt or hat in Cookeville, meet me on the field and we will chat like men and women after the game, no hard feelings. Got a Gold Ball on my mind now. Go CATS!!!!

Tyler surprised Liberty..They honestly could not stop our passing that game should have been a blowout..Im pretty sure next week they won't turn the ball over like that :rolleyes:

Outstanding job Cats!!!!! You planned to shut down the Run and you did what no one else in the state could do. You overcame your mistakes and took them out of their game. This game was a couple fumbles away from being a total blowout, but those couple mistakes should be enough to help you focus on your ulti9mate goal.....A State Championship!!!! You can get the job done.!!!!

Mega Kudos to 20 and 33 on really big nights. Every time someone plans and plots to take somebody away, Somebody else steps up bigtime.

And another thing! I haven't a clue who will win the Mr Football but 12 definitely won the night, Great passing and running 12!

Watson was def. the player of the game in my mind. He played a heck of a game. It's been an outstanding year for the cats. Despite my negativity at times my heart has always been with these boys. I know how hard they work and they deserve this more than anyone! After coach Oc makes them run little things on monday they'll hold the ball a little tighter :thumb:

Like I said in week 5 when I watched Shelbyville play Giles CO.

GILES COUNTY = 2009 STATE CHAMPS :lol::lol:

I'm from Chattanooga, so I don't have a dog in it, but I've seen Greeneville thump a few Chattanooga schools and made the drive to watch them against Whites Creek. You're in for a heck of a game next Saturday. Congrats to you guys. I think this game might be one for the ages!

Congratulations to Giles County. In watching your team develop over the past 4 years, I knew that this year would be special. Savor this week and the game, as they don't come every year. Your FRIENDS at Lipscomb will be pulling for you. If I didn't have a wedding this Saturday, I would be in Cookeville pulling for the Bobcats!