1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I garuntee you they are making a whole bunch of money on that parking. Let me ask you a question. Who is going to pay for the parking for Griders grayhound? I paid 18 dollars to ride on his bus and I am not paying for any of this $8 parking mess. Someone else can pay that because I garuntee you I will not. These boys from Union City are gonna be real big and strong boys I am afraid. I hope our boys will be able to knock some good holes for our runners to run through but it is going to be tough on our boys. I hope the ladies at the concession stand are nice on Friday. I am going to take my cocoa mix because it will be real cold tommorrow. You think im joking because I am not. Paul Baris said tommorrow will be dry but it will be real cold. This real cold weather is going to cause the players to hurt alot when they hit each other in that cold wind too.

Well I am out of here. I hope to see a good clean and injury free game tomorrow. I hope everyone has safe trip. Good luck to both teams ya'll have really done a fine job to make it here. No matter what happends. Be proud of who you are and what you have done this year to make it here. I know I am proud of all of you. GO PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!

I garuntee you they are making a whole bunch of money on that parking. Let me ask you a question. Who is going to pay for the parking for Griders grayhound? I paid 18 dollars to ride on his bus and I am not paying for any of this $8 parking mess. Someone else can pay that because I garuntee you I will not. These boys from Union City are gonna be real big and strong boys I am afraid. I hope our boys will be able to knock some good holes for our runners to run through but it is going to be tough on our boys. I hope the ladies at the concession stand are nice on Friday. I am going to take my cocoa mix because it will be real cold tommorrow. You think im joking because I am not. Paul Baris said tommorrow will be dry but it will be real cold. This real cold weather is going to cause the players to hurt alot when they hit each other in that cold wind too.

Lay it on em Roy now tell em what ya think about it I'm with ya brother. ;):thumb:

Let me ask you a question. Is Griders grayhound bus going to be stopping to eat at McDonalds in the morning. I am going to be hungry and will wont some breakfast. I am saving my cocoa powder for this football game. I hope our boys are going to play hard and good in this game. I hope Grider has a good plan for these big ole boys from Union. I garuntee you that these boys think they can knock a hole in our line. Our linemen better be ready or they will get knocked around. I am worried about this game because if we lose the season is over and we dont win a championship. We need to win a championship since we blew that chance last season. I garuntee you that Union will be fired up for this game. I hope our boys lifted alot of weights this week so they will be strong and good for this game. Let me ask you a question Union people. When did your boys leave for this game? I hope the Union boys have a safe drive to Cookesville for the game. I hope that Robinson boy has a good game for us on Friday. I garuntee you that Union will be trying to stop him in this game. That Arnold boy that Union has is a big ole boy that is a good all state boy. That Fair boy that is not kinned to Murphy is also a real good boy that is a tough and strong boy. We better be getting our big boys like that number 73, 74, 77 68 78 76 and others in there to plug up a hole.

All the joking and trash talking aside I truly wish everyone the best tommorow . let there be a compleyely injury free game for all involved and a safe trip to and from C-Vegas. Its good to make new aquaintances powerp pegleg bigpapa and others Ive enjoyed our banter. All thats left is the ( This lil ryhme is done to the Garth Brooks Tune The Rodeo)

It's the blocks and blood

It's the turf and mud

it's the roar of the 1A crowd

It's the gold in the rings

The crowning of the Kings

Laying it out on every down

it's the punts and sacks

And well known fact

The Tornadoes are gonna go

Touch down after touch down

IN THIS THANG THEY CALL THE CLINIC BOWL! ;):blink::thumb:;)

See yall there GO TORNADOES.!

All the joking and trash talking aside I truly wish everyone the best tommorow . let there be a compleyely injury free game for all involved and a safe trip to and from C-Vegas. Its good to make new aquaintances powerp pegleg bigpapa and others Ive enjoyed our banter. All thats left is the ( This lil ryhme is done to the Garth Brooks Tune The Rodeo)

It's the blocks and blood

It's the turf and mud

it's the roar of the 1A crowd

It's the gold in the rings

The crowning of the Kings

Laying it out on every down

it's the punts and sacks

And well known fact

The Tornadoes are gonna go

Touch down after touch down

IN THIS THANG THEY CALL THE CLINIC BOWL! ;):thumb:;):blink:

See yall there GO TORNADOES.!

Very well said BigSwo....I will leave it at that....See everybody at the game tomorrow...may the best team win ;)

Alright I see yall like to gang up on a guy. It dont matter to i will fight all of you. It really dont bother me if yall say Union Or Union City. It does show Ignorance not to KNOW you are playing. but you WILL learn to say "The Golden Tornadoes Whipped our butts". GO TRONADOES!

BigSwo...The Union/Onion thing is just simply a lack of respect thing.....Sorta like Gerry Dinardo when he was at Vanderbilt...He would call Tennessee "that team out east" and not Tennessee or the Vols...It never helped him out any....He knew who he was playing....That's ok...South Pittsburg (win or lose) will know who we are tomorrow around 3 PM...

Old Pirate went to the Cracker Barrell and some folkes a few tables down were jest ranting. Dad burnit, OP thought theys done and found something in the food. Needless to say OP was very wary and looking a powerful hard at his viddles. After OP was a tad hesitant, the waiter came over and asked if everything was alright. Well, OP still looking at his plate jest shrugged and quitely ask if theys something wrong with the viddles cause them folkes a back yonder is a ranting some awlful. Well, let's OP tell you fellers about this. She's continues to tell OP them folkes a came thru the door a ranting and she's asked them the same question shes asked OP. She asks, "Is everything alright" Come to finds out them folkes were at the court house earlier and that bus load of SP studs come thru Jasvegas with horns and lights a flashing. The skillet slinger then looks at her skillet head and whacks him. Recon from what that waitress is a saying she was mad cause the skillet head told his skillet slinger he was a stud or was once. The skillet slinger hits him again and says.........yous know ALL the studs are in or come from SP...................... :thumb:

"SOME FOLKES IS A THINKING....WHAT COULD'VE BEEN........."

Alright I see yall like to gang up on a guy. It dont matter to i will fight all of you. It really dont bother me if yall say Union Or Union City. It does show Ignorance not to KNOW you are playing. but you WILL learn to say "The Golden Tornadoes Whipped our butts". GO TRONADOES!

BigSwo...The Union/Onion thing is just simply a lack of respect thing.....Sorta like Gerry Dinardo when he was at Vanderbilt...He would call Tennessee "that team out east" and not Tennessee or the Vols...It never helped him out any....He knew who he was playing....That's ok...South Pittsburg (win or lose) will know who we are tomorrow around 3 PM...

Yeah I get it. I juust wanted to show them a lil RESPECT. If you know what i mean.