Beech vs. Columbia 5A State Championship

tandem

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Space it looks like what you called our dumb coach/cop isn't the only dumb one around here since you can't spell "field"!!! :wacko:

You aren't too funny either saying that you all would welcome us with open arms. The way your coach/AD and some of your fans acted, I really and truly hope that none of us in Columbia ever have to drive through AC!!!

I have said all I have to say on this issue, because I understand that you are still mad because you lost to us and we made it to the Championship game. So, reply all you want to because I think I've said all I need to say. Go Lions!!! :wacko:

Space, GROW UP. You got beat. Get over it. The 2 teams that deserved to be there were the 2 teams that won their previous playoff games. That is what its about right? Win your games and your in the championship. AC didnt win. They didnt deserve to be there. So grow up and get over it.

You can thank Anderson Co. coaches for giving Beech coaches a great scoting report. I whish I could say see you next year columbia but I dont think you will make it. But at least you and the refs made it as far as you did. :roflol:

Space it looks like what you called our dumb coach/cop isn't the only dumb one around here since you can't spell "field"!!! :D

You aren't too funny either saying that you all would welcome us with open arms. The way your coach/AD and some of your fans acted, I really and truly hope that none of us in Columbia ever have to drive through AC!!!

I have said all I have to say on this issue, because I understand that you are still mad because you lost to us and we made it to the Championship game. So, reply all you want to because I think I've said all I need to say. Go Lions!!! :roflol:

You are correct you made it there great job! :wacko: You must think 2nd place is really first place. :lol: You got beat everyone knows the refs is why you made it as far as you did. Its over and we wont half to worrie about the Lions anymore. But we do hope you come here sometime it will be great........ :D

You are correct you made it there great job! :thumb: You must think 2nd place is really first place. :blush: You got beat everyone knows the refs is why you made it as far as you did. Its over and we wont half to worrie about the Lions anymore. But we do hope you come here sometime it will be great........ :D

i can't decide if your an old man trying to relive his high school days, or a freshman that things they know football, but really have the faintest idea..

A. refs do NOT win or lose games.

B. If you would pull your head out of your butt you'd probably realize your team isnt little angels and they commit penalties too.

C. 2nd place is a lot better than losing in the 3rd round.

lets face it. the refs didn't give up like 500 yards of offense, your defense did...although you probably think its a penalty for running past the defensive back while hes playing run.

i can hear it now.

"Unsportmanlike conduct, Illegal sprint on the offense, the DB thought it was a run. 15 yard penalty from the previous spot."

You are correct you made it there great job! :thumb: You must think 2nd place is really first place. :roflol: You got beat everyone knows the refs is why you made it as far as you did. Its over and we wont half to worrie about the Lions anymore. But we do hope you come here sometime it will be great........ :thumb:

i can't decide if your an old man trying to relive his high school days, or a freshman that things they know football, but really have the faintest idea..

A. refs do NOT win or lose games.

B. If you would pull your head out of your butt you'd probably realize your team isnt little angels and they commit penalties too.

C. 2nd place is a lot better than losing in the 3rd round.

lets face it. the refs didn't give up like 500 yards of offense, your defense did...although you probably think its a penalty for running past the defensive back while hes playing run.

i can hear it now.

"Unsportmanlike conduct, Illegal sprint on the offense, the DB thought it was a run. 15 yard penalty from the previous spot."

You went away from home and lost Like everyone knew you would. Even your fans saw it that will admitt it. Its over and you lost a lot of SR. B) But I do hope we play you all again next year. You better practice on stopping the pass!!! :thumb:

at least 2 maybe 3 of those pics were just bad throws, i mean credit to beech for actually catching them, but its not like they really "created it" several of them he didnt have any pressure in the pocket either. but i'll say toward the end there running game did even out, but i still believe central's running game was better. but i guess thats irrelevant, since they lost!

Good job sore loser :thumb:

Congrats Bucs from Trousdale Co.! First one ever. Roger Holmes would be proud. :thumb:

Columbia would have won this game but refs didn't help them out like previous 4 weeks. They should have got beat in round 1 by Cleveland but those Columbian refs

sounds like someone still got sour grapes.

Like I said you guy suck but when you got refs they can pull it out for you!!

Beech has had 3 wrong calls against them and they are still in the game....1 Catch called incomplete. 2. No grounding call against Columbia...obviously grounding. 3. Called grounding against Beech...obviously not grounding...And Beech is still winning.

that long pass that was an int. could have easily been called a passing interference...

Like I said beech had to take this one.