scott smith resigns as topper headcoach

sissygirl

Unless I missed something, the banquet produced nothing in regards to any coaching changes. You can however read through those lines, that either JC has not decided on their next coach, I doubt that, or Carter did the right thing and decided to delay any announcement until after the banquet. Very little was said about South's football future. That in itself could be telling? ? ? This was a night for the players and it looked like they enjoyed it very much, especially the seniors.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless I missed something, the banquet produced nothing in regards to any coaching changes. You can however read through those lines, that either JC has not decided on their next coach, I doubt that, or Carter did the right thing and decided to delay any announcement until after the banquet. Very little was said about South's football future. That in itself could be telling? ? ? This was a night for the players and it looked like they enjoyed it very much, especially the seniors.

Regardless, it would be nice if it were addressed sometime soon one would think. Then again, maybe it hasn't been decided on. But, I agree that it was a good idea to have it all about the players, so congrats on a good banquet.

One of our Coaches came over and talked with me last night and said that if Science Hill's AD is'nt a liar...the job is Stacy's.And he is taking the Nelsons and Sam Haynie.Haynie will be doing a computer class...if he decides to go.This Coach said this came straight from Stacy's mouth.He also said if Haynie goes our next Coach would be Hunter Jordan.So either way lets get this over with.

One of our Coaches came over and talked with me last night and said that if Science Hill's AD is'nt a liar...the job is Stacy's.And he is taking the Nelsons and Sam Haynie.Haynie will be doing a computer class...if he decides to go.This Coach said this came straight from Stacy's mouth.He also said if Haynie goes our next Coach would be Hunter Jordan.So either way lets get this over with.

So if that was true, woudln't that leave 3 head coaching jobs open in sullivan county?

Although I do believe that this is a done deal, let me warn that everything you hear Turner say does not come to fruition. I expect an announcement within the next few days. But, Turner has fooled me before so...........

Although I do believe that this is a done deal, let me warn that everything you hear Turner say does not come to fruition. I expect an announcement within the next few days. But, Turner has fooled me before so...........

The way the AD has talked to the press about the past coach and current people going for the job, I wouldn't put a whole lot of trust in him either.

hunter jordan come on what a waste he cant coach....

hunter jordan come on what a waste he cant coach....

And who do you suggest ? If Haynie don't stay...Hunter Jordan will be our next coach...and he is a good coach..how can you say he's not..You have to start somewhere...Hunter has my support 100%!!!!