Smith County football 2010?

owls32

carthage owls are about to gain a whole lot of momentum here in the next 48 hours. biggest break for the owls football program in the last 30 to 40 years. things are going to be looking up on thurs. this could be the first step in the owls becoming a true post season power...

I hope this is not a big letdown. Will somebody post something when whatever is supposed to happen happens? Whatever it is, I wish it would have happened a year earlier. Lol

By far 07 was the best year. The Tigers will be strong this year but all around, I think the 07 team will prove to be the strongest. Now as far as this year, on paper the Tigers look tough - BUT - we all know the game is played on GRASS. Croz ole buddy, not this year.

I'd like to think that we can't lose this year, but history says otherwise.

All I can do is sit back and hope.

I'd like to think that we can't lose this year, but history says otherwise.

All I can do is sit back and hope.

Injuries, or lack of, will play an important role for the Owls this year. Some positions would really suffer with injuries. The Owls will be very young this year. We'll just have to wait and see how they respond. I feel as the season progresses, the Owls will improve.

carthage owls are about to gain a whole lot of momentum here in the next 48 hours. biggest break for the owls football program in the last 30 to 40 years. things are going to be looking up on thurs. this could be the first step in the owls becoming a true post season power...

Well, what's the big surprise.

It's been long enough. fill the rest of us in.

Yeah, seriously. I've been trying to think about what in the world could make that much of a difference. I mean, if we did end up getting some transfer from somewhere that is an outstanding athlete, could it make that much of a difference to get us into the title game? Of course, it may have nothing to do with a transfer because I'm sure somebody would of heard something by now. I hope I'm dead wrong, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up on this.

Edited by 11inarow

here it is croz, after nearly three decades since moving away one of smith county's own is returning to his birth place...

that's right, the ole snoball is moving back into town! :roflolk:

i'm gonna take this team to new heights!

it gonna be a great year owls.:thumb:

here it is croz, after nearly three decades since moving away one of smith county's own is returning to his birth place...

I wish you would take all the McCall's with you.

boy, what a let down!!! lol