Smith County football 2010?

owls32

Smith County is going to be just fine. How they went unranked in the Preseason Top 10 Poll still amazes me...

#5 is a good player

#47 is a good player

#76 is a good player

#3 is a good player

#45 is a good player

#18 is a good player

#22 did not play last year but I do remember him playing in '08 and he is a good player.

Those 7 would make a strong core for any successful football program across the state. Hope they all stay injury free and go on to have BIG seasons. Good Luck to the Owls in every game this season..........except for Week 0 of course!

Hey 7........Hows the Creekbank facilities after the flood??? And ....how's The Jackets talent this year??

Haven't head much from TC this year........

Well Term...to be honest, I haven't even been down there since the flood so I don't know how the structures look. Pretty sure they are back in the weight room, but as far as the field house goes, I'm not too sure. I know they lost a bunch of equipment. The playing surface looks "normal" from the road.

As for the talent...who knows? We have most of our interior line back, but there are some pretty big shoes to fill skill wise. I posted somewhere else that we'll always go through talent waves...just gonna happen with a school our size, but I don't think we'll see the fall off of '06-'07. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Smith County is going to be just fine. How they went unranked in the Preseason Top 10 Poll still amazes me...

#5 is a good player

#47 is a good player

#76 is a good player

#3 is a good player

#45 is a good player

#18 is a good player

#22 did not play last year but I do remember him playing in '08 and he is a good player.

Those 7 would make a strong core for any successful football program across the state. Hope they all stay injury free and go on to have BIG seasons. Good Luck to the Owls in every game this season..........except for Week 0 of course!

Dog I look for you guys to be much improved this year. We are looking forward to coming to Cheatham and playing you folks again. Good luck to you guys , also except for 0, and I hope you have a very good season.

Guest Termite

Better go ahead and add Edgell, West, Owens, Wakefield and Nuss to that list at least. I know they will all be serving vital roles on the up and coming Owl squad.

I know it's time for 1 or 2 of these to step up and play............I know all these kids and know them well. Jagger played a little last year along with Matt. Nate has played a lot of ball over the last year or 2 and Lucas was coming into his own when he got hurt. It's time for Joe to show what he can do...........

I know it's time for 1 or 2 of these to step up and play............I know all these kids and know them well. Jagger played a little last year along with Matt. Nate has played a lot of ball over the last year or 2 and Lucas was coming into his own when he got hurt. It's time for Joe to show what he can do...........

Looks right now as if they are ALL starting somewhere or another so they all need to step up and help add the needed early season depth and leadership that the Owls will be needing to be successful.

Did anybody happen to see the first real day of practice? Just wondering how it went...

It looked wide open to me. They were using four different QB's, four different TB'S and four different FB's. It was hard to tell the difference in most of them. One thing for sure - the Owls will be young.

It looked wide open to me. They were using four different QB's, four different TB'S and four different FB's. It was hard to tell the difference in most of them. One thing for sure - the Owls will be young.

Who was the fourth QB? (Scurlock, Butler, Winningham, ...?) And the TBs and FBs, I know Wakefield, Frazier, Pinson, Holder, and Sapp. Is Manning getting work, or any other freshmen? Thanks.