7 in a row???

Tom142

Well, it's about been about 6 hours since the mighty Tornadoes won their 6th straight championship so what better time to start talkin about 2010? What are some thoughts on next years squad? Who's going to step up? Will there be any dropoff from this year? Can Vee step up and do his best to repalce Mr. 50 TD's? How do we go about replacing all starting LB's? And, will our QB's and WR's step up? Let's get it started.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww, here's the real question:

Can Alcoa win a state championship without any Coopers and Marshes on the team? For the past 6 years Alcoa has not lost a championship game when there has been a Cooper & a Marsh! :D

I have my faith in Alcoa and the coaches. They'll have the boys ready for next year and the great tradition will continue with the younger boys stepping up, just as they've done for the past 6 years!

There is still a cooper on next years team right? Surely not that much time has passed, or have I just lost track?

Nope. The role changes from being a football/band mom to "just" a band mom!

Well I guess I lost track of time then.

Guess that's easy to do! I'd like to see the streak continue. We have some really good athletes chomping at the bit for their turn. It was good that a lot of them saw some playing action this year. :mellow:

Replacing those 'backers will be the key. It is a possibility that there are 3 sophmores starting a LB next year. Even though those 3 sophmores are extremely talented (as many of that next years sophmore class), that's kinda scary. I've been wondering if QB accuracy issues were due to elbow/wrist issues. Not making excuses, just thinking those injuries maybe changed his mechanics. Our offensive line will reload. Will miss all three Robinsons, but D. Warren at end and we'll see J. Henry at other with a similar skill set to D.W. On offense.... skill positions still LOADED. Vee, Taharin, Zeke, D.W., Crenshaw....jeez. Couple of sophmores at WR will work in. Impressed with K. Dean.

Yes Alcoa will have a plethora of skill players once again the question is how many lineman does the F5 have coming back or how many are going to need to be replaced. Toney is a great back but even he will tell you he would not have had the year he had with out the heavies in the trenches.

No need to worry. The staff has already hit the road _____________g! :roflol: You know Alcoa is an open zone school :flower: