White Station Spartans - STATE CHAMPS!!!!!!

VolunteerCoach

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Maryville, you guys played well and were a good opponent, but your team would not even be in the top 1/2 of teams we played this year. Nothing against you guys, but you are very mediocre team. MUS and CHBS would absolutely hammer Maryville. Congrats to my White Station Spartans!! STATE CHAMPS BABY!!!!!

Boy, where is the humility?? dry.gif Maryville had a great season and didn't quit. Congratulations to both teams. :thumb:

Sorry Maryville, you guys played well and were a good opponent, but your team would not even be in the top 1/2 of teams we played this year. Nothing against you guys, but you are very mediocre team. MUS and CHBS would absolutely hammer Maryville. Congrats to my White Station Spartans!! STATE CHAMPS BABY!!!!!

White Station shocks the Tennessee football world in convincing fashion, as West Tennessee/Memphis has FINALLY gotten all the way over the "Middle/East Tennessee hump!"

White Station's dominating performance over East Tennessee's premier team should serve as an excellent psychological boost and solid building-block for our Memphis/West Tennessee teams, going forward.

White Station's brutal schedule paid off, big time!!

--------------------------

Good job, Maryville.

Boy, where is the humility?? dry.gif Maryville had a great season and didn't quit. Congralulations to both teams. :thumb:

Yeah, go read the Maryville -vs- White Station thread and see if you find any humility from the Maryville fans post before the game.

Wow , I'm looking forward to you showing me where I was disrespectful before the game ..... why don't you go back and find these posts you've made up in your head . I don't believe in trash talk , I'd love for you to prove where I talked trash to your team . Once again , Congrats , and maybe we'll meet again .