Gordonsville 2010

croz6110

I got to watch one practice this spring, and alot of things looked good. The scrimmage against East Robertson was rained out, and it was on the last day Gville could do anything in the spring. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait til August now.

Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to watch one practice this spring, and alot of things looked good. The scrimmage against East Robertson was rained out, and it was on the last day Gville could do anything in the spring. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait til August now.

Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys have a productive summer and everyone stays healthy. The Westmoreland game will be here soon.

Well, from what I know and have seen about Gordnsville, I think they should be a really solid football team. And physical leads to Championships, in my mind. I think they will beat Chicken(Smith) County, and that game could become a blow out. But, as far as beating TC, that's a different question. I think that will be a great game and maybe our only challenge will come from ya'll. And that game should be for the region championship. I think ya'll will make the semi's but then there's SP, I will wait to answer that question. I respect ya'll and know ya'll should be good. So here's to setting here in next December, Ya'll the 1A Champs, and TC the 2A Champs. Boy would that be sweet, having the 1A and 2A State Champs from the same region. -Cheers

Yellow Jacket Nation Fan :thumb:

You got a wake up call coming.The only challenge coming from g-ville.WRONG! Not this year.The team from kentucky will wax the jackets this year.IN THE PAST few years t.c. has been strong. WATCH OUT-alot of great players gone.Will they have a answer.It want surprise me ,but time will tell.I SAY THEY go 6and 4 or 7 and 3. might ort to walk easy for a while.Great program but i want to see them pull off another good season this year. im caught in the middle wondering about this years team and like i said i want be shocked if they do have a good season,but they got their work cut out for them.

Well, from what I know and have seen about Gordnsville, I think they should be a really solid football team. And physical leads to Championships, in my mind. I think they will beat Chicken(Smith) County, and that game could become a blow out. But, as far as beating TC, that's a different question. I think that will be a great game and maybe our only challenge will come from ya'll. And that game should be for the region championship. I think ya'll will make the semi's but then there's SP, I will wait to answer that question. I respect ya'll and know ya'll should be good. So here's to setting here in next December, Ya'll the 1A Champs, and TC the 2A Champs. Boy would that be sweet, having the 1A and 2A State Champs from the same region. -Cheers

You got a wake up call coming.The only challenge coming from g-ville.WRONG! Not this year.The team from kentucky will wax the jackets this year.IN THE PAST few years t.c. has been strong. WATCH OUT-alot of great players gone.Will they have a answer.It want surprise me ,but time will tell.I SAY THEY go 6and 4 or 7 and 3. might ort to walk easy for a while.Great program but i want to see them pull off another good season this year. im caught in the middle wondering about this years team and like i said i want be shocked if they do have a good season,but they got their work cut out for them.

This coach a'int lost to a Tennessee team yet. Probably won't this year either. :thumb:

Don't count your "chickens" before they hatch. :roflol:

Does Gordonsville have any young lads that will be looking to achieve legend status in 2010? A few years ago I met a true Gordonsville living legend named MOSSY. Where is this fellow now? I need to grace him with my presence again. Everyone doesn't get the opportunity to converse and pick the brain of a living legend and prophet such as myself, but if anyone has questions feel free to ask the legend.

Yellow Jacket Nation Fan :roflol:

This coach a'int lost to a Tennessee team yet. Probably won't this year either. :thumb:

Yellow Jacket Nation Fan :roflol:

This a very,very,impressive statement and very true,but i think that comes to a hault this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to say baseball season is down and done for the Tigers and it's back to weightroom and running full time. Baseball was kind to the Tiger fans and next year should prove to be a good year for the varisty team and the kids playing JV, can't wait!!!

But now it's time to get cranked up and excited about football, I have faith in the Blue and White, Moose Marshall and his staff.

GO TIGERS!

Does Gordonsville have any young lads that will be looking to achieve legend status in 2010? A few years ago I met a true Gordonsville living legend named MOSSY. Where is this fellow now? I need to grace him with my presence again. Everyone doesn't get the opportunity to converse and pick the brain of a living legend and prophet such as myself, but if anyone has questions feel free to ask the legend.

There are a few kids that could be very good this year. I'll give names later.