WHO will be the next Coach at INDY ? ? ?

sarahpalin

This situation is gettin more laughable by the minute.

Folks, Webb aka the Spider is NOT coming. I got this from a VERY trusted source.

Webb is officially OUT.

Was he ever really interested?

Let's be honest. Is Independence really the job it once was?

I wouldn't think that it would be as attractive since the talent pool is going to be split in half in a year or two due to the new school.

We all know who makes the decisions over at Independence. Is he getting what he deserves?

:popcorneater::roflol: can't wait to see what happens in 2010 :blush::wacko:

Anybody know what the name of the new school will be? I want to get my season tickets ready as soon as they get a program started.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All that needs to be done is the people in charge need to relook at some of the resumes that were sent and find a good young coach to take over. There is a winner in those resumes just give him a chance. :popcorneater:

What will be the plan now? Will they interview some more or choose one that they already talked to? Any word out there? What's happening at Independence? :roflol:

This situation is gettin more laughable by the minute.

Folks, Webb aka the Spider is NOT coming. I got this from a VERY trusted source.

Webb is officially OUT.

Was he ever really interested?

Let's be honest. Is Independence really the job it once was?

I wouldn't think that it would be as attractive since the talent pool is going to be split in half in a year or two due to the new school.

We all know who makes the decisions over at Independence. Is he getting what he deserves?

:roflol::blush: can't wait to see what happens in 2010 :wacko::wub:

Anybody know what the name of the new school will be? I want to get my season tickets ready as soon as they get a program started.

Hey striker68..your way behind with your sources..Hogan told you all that info on Sunday.

Indy is back to square one.

Good Luck Eagles in your search for a new head coach.

Hogan Out :popcorneater:

All that needs to be done is the people in charge need to relook at some of the resumes that were sent and find a good young coach to take over. There is a winner in those resumes just give him a chance. :popcorneater:

What will be the plan now? Will they interview some more or choose one that they already talked to? Any word out there? What's happening at Independence? :roflol:

So what are your qualifications? Why should Dr. Campbell hire you to run the football program at Independence?

This is a slow, interesting thread to watch. Around only 80 posts, but almost 5,100 views. Looks like a lot of folks want to know what is going on with this job, but no one knows or is telling much. How long has this job been open? Without the code talk, who all applied? Who was interviewed? Apparently Webb is out, so who is the front runner now?

I think that it is obvious who should take over at Indy, Scharsch is the logical choice. How many canidates can list a complete start up program on thier resume, Eagleville did not even have a program before Scharsch. Another example would be Spring Hill they had not been in a play off game for over 10 years,,and during his first year there Scharsch turned that program around, he is truly amazing both as a coach and a mentor...Indy needs him badly..

I think that it is obvious who should take over at Indy, Scharsch is the logical choice. How many canidates can list a complete start up program on thier resume, Eagleville did not even have a program before Scharsch. Another example would be Spring Hill they had not been in a play off game for over 10 years,,and during his first year there Scharsch turned that program around, he is truly amazing both as a coach and a mentor...Indy needs him badly..

Now that we've heard from Scharsch's mother... does anyone have a line on who the leading candidate is now that Webb has apparently walked away?