WHO will be the next Coach at INDY ? ? ?

sarahpalin

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope only the best for IHS and coach Dyson. Are we really supposed to believe that this was not Todd Campbell and Kurt Jones plan from the very beginning? If you believe that this was a last resort then let me sell you some ocean front property in Thompsons Station :roflol:

At least it is done and now the boys can focus on getting ready for next year.

I heard early on that this is what was going to happen I just didnt believe it. Once I read a little and researched a little it became very clear that this was the intent all along. Crazy....Good luck to Indy and to Dyson. I wonder who conducted his interview???????? I wonder if he was asked if he was going to run the I and if not would he anyway? I wonder if he was aksed what defense he was going to run? I wonder if he was asked who is OC and DC would be? I wonder if he ever did interview and if his name was even on the list?

1.Wow! Dyson is the head man at Indy. Webb is gone to BGA. Ravenwood and Centennial will continue to rebuild. BRENTWOOD must be geeked.

2. Will there even be any competition for Brentwood for the top spot in the district?

3. From what I gather from reading these posts and what my son has said, the players haven't had much of a workout routine up to this point. Why would all this time go by with the players doing nothing when there was at least one coach in the building who could be working them out? Sounds like there may be a problem with the AD at Independence. Oops! Nevermind. :roflol:

Go Eagles!

It appears the answer to the thread question is finally answered. Just got word that Kevin Dyson let the players know today that he would be their new coach. It appears to me that he should have made that clear last year when Campbell brought him to Indy. What took so long?

I guess Eubanks saw exactly what was going on and made a smart decision. I applaud Coach Eubanks for walking away. Way too classy for the doings going on at Indy.

Isn't Dyson the athletic director as well?

Am I correct in saying that Dyson has very little high school coaching experience. I know he did some time at Glencliff before coming to Indy. No offense to Dyson, I do not know him, but does that qualify him for a head position anywhere?

There was also a lot of talk in this thread about several guys turning down the job. I know for a fact that Donnie Webb from Franklin turned it down, so where did Dyson stand in all of this? Last resort?

What does the indy nation really think about what is going on there :roflol:

It appears the answer to the thread question is finally answered. Just got word that Kevin Dyson let the players know today that he would be their new coach. It appears to me that he should have made that clear last year when Campbell brought him to Indy. What took so long?

I guess Eubanks saw exactly what was going on and made a smart decision. I applaud Coach Eubanks for walking away. Way too classy for the doings going on at Indy.

Isn't Dyson the athletic director as well?

Am I correct in saying that Dyson has very little high school coaching experience. I know he did some time at Glencliff before coming to Indy. No offense to Dyson, I do not know him, but does that qualify him for a head position anywhere?

There was also a lot of talk in this thread about several guys turning down the job. I know for a fact that Donnie Webb from Franklin turned it down, so where did Dyson stand in all of this? Last resort?

What does the indy nation really think about what is going on there :thumb:

first for the kids at INDY i hope its a good move.......... but really is it ?

Is Dyson ready to coach in one of the toughest conferences in the state ?

here is a guy that seems to be using his music city miracle to get the jobs, - Look for all i know or dont know the guy could be the czar of all A.D. 's and the the next Don flippin Shula -

But he is named the AD without putting in any dues at all, and then gets a good lil gig as the head coach over at INDY when all he has done is for a few years work as a non paid coach for i do believe Frankin then FRA then a wide receiver coach for Glencliff before arguing with head coach Scott Murray and getting the boot...

anyways its been fun and im sure it will get better come august......