Boyd Buc 2010

reaction

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate is hopin that Reactions skillet slinger doesn't find out how to use one of them skillets. OP suggest Reaction keep her away from them or Reactions noggin will be similar to Old Pirates one day.

Dad burnit, Reaction mite jest be a quicker learner........? figure he may have surrendered the britches and let hisin be the boss from the start. :roflol:

Now OP you should know I'm going to put up a pretty good fight. I to am hoping she does not get skillet lessons from your skillet slinger, or I am doomed for sure. :roflol: Buc there will be a ton of pics up from the honeymoon later tonight. Check them out on FB tonight. I will get Heather to add you.

Now OP you should know I'm going to put up a pretty good fight. I to am hoping she does not get skillet lessons from your skillet slinger, or I am doomed for sure. -_- Buc there will be a ton of pics up from the honeymoon later tonight. Check them out on FB tonight. I will get Heather To Add you.

From What I Hear...You Tend To Carry Your Left A LIL Low....Which Could Hurt You In The Later Rounds. :excl: You Might Wanna Adopt The Peek-A-Boo Style Of Mike Tyson. Or The Hit And Run I've Learned To Live By. Ya Know The First Year Of Any Relationship...Ya Feel Ya Could Just Eat Er Up....And After That Ya Wish Ya Had! -_-

So Use The Cover 2 Defense...And Keep Your Head On The Swivel! :lol: And The Sucker Punch Is Deemed Legal In Matrimonial Assaults. :roflol:

Is varsity and jv schedule out yet? excited to see who they play.

Yup. I'm too lazy to put the dates but Ill put the teams in order

Varsity:

CCS

Red Bank

Silverdale

Howard

Grace

Notre Dame

Open

South Pitt

Pope John Paul II

Marion Co.