McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

Sounds like Mckenzie has some good scrimmages this spring. When are they scrimmaging? Is it a three way scrimmage or two seperate dates?

I believe it's two separate scrimmages, different days. If I'm wrong, I'll be sure to correct this post. Not sure when they are, but I'll find out.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Grunt,

Well Sorry We Came Up Short In That Game. But Being We Lost, It Feels Better With The Victor Winning It All. It Was A Defensive Struggle, Wasn't It? Good Luck To T.C. This Season As Well. And Hope To Meet Up With Ya Again Under The Lights. But It Will Be Ya'll Coming This Way This Time, LOL. See Ya Ole Friend. :lol:

Well, you're right, it was a D struggle. If we make it that far, TC would be traveling your way, unless,

of course, the T$$AA screws around with the format again, LOL. Either way, the good news would be that

we both made it that far. Have to wait & see................

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I left before the scrimmage was over but I was told that McKenzie won against Milan, 5-2. First team won 3-1 and the second team won 2-1.

McKenzie made some good plays, several good pass plays that helped contribute to two touchdowns (that I saw personally) and the running game is looking good, but obviously they've got work to do. Defense did a really good job, too. Despite one busted running play, they kept Milan fairly contained. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens this summer when everybody has recovered from injuries.

Arnold Has Moved On. My Bet Would Be Robertson Or The New Kid. But To Be Completely Honest With Ya.....I Haven't Attended Either Scrimmage Or Any Of The Practices. So Ole Comer Himself Could Be Taking The Snaps And I Wouldn't Be Aware Of It. LOL. I Apologize For My Lack Of Knowledge On This Question, But I Have Been Work Related Distracted. But Ole MckD Would Be The One To Ask. :thumb:

Butchie... who is mckenzie's starting qb gonna be next year. is it gonna be between the arnold kid and the kid that moved in from westview???

Max Arnold is our starting running back. He didn't get to play in any of the scrimmages because of an injury.

As for the quarterback position, that's between Zeick Hicks and Luke Robertson, and both of them were looking like they should in the Spring, pretty equal. Only this summer will the coaches be able to decide who they think is ready to play under the Friday night lights.