McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

Especially LEGALLY!!!! With emphasis on "LEGALLY"!!!!

LOL, Grace Has Really Topped The Post With Their Violations, And TSSAA Penalties, And Posters Sounding Off. Lord We Don't Need That Kind Of Drama Round Here!. :thumb:

Yeah, hope Wade is watching our back these days. When you reach the status of transfers coming in instead of going out one best mind their P's and Q's

Now for the big question.......are we havin' fun now????????? We been on a run for 10 years or more and I ain't ready for it to end.

And something else just occurred to me tonight. Remember the year the Greenfield faithful decided to dump on us forever? Yeah, I know you do!!!! THAT was the year they charged our BAND (per member) to get in the game. And then they wondered why we mauled their butts even with our cheerleaders playing!!!!!! Don't whizz off a Rebel.......it could get ugly quick.....or slow and agonizing!!!!!!

'

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa.....Duck! Now Greenfield Marches To Their Own Drums. They The Lil Guys And We The Big Invaders Of Their Lil Community. Ya'll So Big, And We So Small Mentality. LOL. Which Is Just Another Excuse Because They Stink. Comer Did Us A Favor For Not Scheduling Them Cry Babies.

I Like Schools Like Camden On Our Schedule, And Martin Westview, And Humboldt. Greenfield :lol: What A Waste. :D

Whoa.....Duck! Now Greenfield Marches To Their Own Drums. They The Lil Guys And We The Big Invaders Of Their Lil Community. Ya'll So Big, And We So Small Mentality. LOL. Which Is Just Another Excuse Because They Stink. Comer Did Us A Favor For Not Scheduling Them Cry Babies.

I Like Schools Like Camden On Our Schedule, And Martin Westview, And Humboldt. Greenfield What A Waste. :lol:

I hear you big guy!!!!! But after they made Comer pay to get the band in what did they expect?????? :lol::lol::lol:

I hear you big guy!!!!! But after they made Comer pay to get the band in what did they expect?????? :roflol::lol::lol:

LOL, I Enjoyed Drillin Their Butt, But Even That Got Old. It Seemed The Thrill Was Short Lived! ;)

Wimpy's Was The Night Capper For Me. Nothing Like An Ole Drillin And A Huge Cheeseburger. :lol:

Hello to the Rebel faithful!!! It's been a while. Less than 3 months to begin another high school football season!!! Any word on the Henry County transfers? Also, I heard at work today from a true Tiger fan, that some students are headed to Tiger Town from Camden and Huntingdon. Have you heard this rumor? I will sit back, relax, and take stock of the horns, bells, etc. for this coming season. Now a word from Butchie and the "Duck"!!!

THE REBEL ROWDY CROWD

Hello to the Rebel faithful!!! It's been a while. Less than 3 months to begin another high school football season!!! Any word on the Henry County transfers? Also, I heard at work today from a true Tiger fan, that some students are headed to Tiger Town from Camden and Huntingdon. Have you heard this rumor? I will sit back, relax, and take stock of the horns, bells, etc. for this coming season. Now a word from Butchie and the "Duck"!!!

THE REBEL ROWDY CROWD

I Heard A Player Named Storm Was A Coming. Should Be A Runningback And Maybe A Starter.

Heard About A Set Of Triplets From Cali-for-nia, Might Be A Heading Our Direction. So Things Will Get Real Interesting This Summer. ;)

Who are these triplets coming? I asked Murphy about it and he didn't know anything about it. We need their names to put in my book and their jersey numbers so we can keep them straight. You think im jokin cause im not. They will have to get another address if they are going to be eligible to play. Are those boys out their in McKenzie lifting alot of weights right now? Who is the fastest player and what is his 50 yard dash time?

It is almost football time. I was by the HS yesterday and I saw the boys running. Also, they are installing the sprinklers on the football field so that grass will be prettier than ever.

I can't wait!

Oh and by the way, the middle school Rebels are working hard in the weight room. They are going to a passing league tournament in June in Murray, Ky.

It will not be long!!!!

Dang butchie, 'ol Pennyloafer done took off on us again. I usually check by here every few days to see what's up. It's that time of year when NOTHING is going on really!!! I'm bored and ready for Friday night football...........and Saturday and Sunday too along with those other nights that somebody is playing!!!!

I hear there is a semi pro team coming to Jackson and maybe even another option soon. Can't wait to hear about that stuff for real.

Dang butchie, 'ol Pennyloafer done took off on us again. I usually check by here every few days to see what's up. It's that time of year when NOTHING is going on really!!! I'm bored and ready for Friday night football...........and Saturday and Sunday too along with those other nights that somebody is playing!!!!

I hear there is a semi pro team coming to Jackson and maybe even another option soon. Can't wait to hear about that stuff for real.

Ole Pennyloafer Is Slipperier Than A Slab Crappie. He's Like Holton Electric....Here One Day And Gone The Next.

I Haven't Heard Of The Jackson Deal....But It Aint No Surprise..Alot Of Things Slip By Ole Butchie! :roflol:

And I Long For Some Smack Talk As Well.