McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

Watched passing league yesterday against Humingdon; Humingdon looked very improved in their passing game. McKenzie surprised me with their young talent. Both Quarterbacks for McKenzie had high and low points not sure which way the competition is going. The Rebel secondary looked good and had very nice closing speed. Both teams scored twice Rebels had 7 picks Ponies had 2 picks and gave up 2 sacks. McKenzie won the match but it was not one sided at all.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched passing league yesterday against Humingdon; Humingdon looked very improved in their passing game. McKenzie surprised me with their young talent. Both Quarterbacks for McKenzie had high and low points not sure which way the competition is going. The Rebel secondary looked good and had very nice closing speed. Both teams scored twice Rebels had 7 picks Ponies had 2 picks and gave up 2 sacks. McKenzie won the match but it was not one sided at all.

Huntingdon in a passing league? :roflol:

Huntingdon in a passing league? :roflol:

Yeah, ain't that a hoot!!! Or maybe they have decided to move from 1966 up to 2010 and see if things get better for them????? It's bound to be a misfit for them though! It has been in recent past seasons at least.

When one thinks of the 'Stangs, passing is WAY down the list of things they think of!! I can tell you who their '65 (maybe it was '64?) "Best Blocker" was before I can tell you when they were last a passing team!

Yeah, ain't that a hoot!!! Or maybe they have decided to move from 1966 up to 2010 and see if things get better for them????? It's bound to be a misfit for them though! It has been in recent past seasons at least.

When one thinks of the 'Stangs, passing is WAY down the list of things they think of!! I can tell you who their '65 (maybe it was '64?) "Best Blocker" was before I can tell you when they were last a passing team!

Just A Few More Weeks Duck!

Have any of ya'll checked out our schedule this season yet. It's brutal to say the least. The Rebels are going to have to man up to come out of this one lookin' good. No breathers this season it looks like!!! Looks like we back in the big time now guys!!!!

:popcorneater::hungry:

Well Atleast Greenfield Aint On It! LOL.

I don't think the Rebel faithful will be dissapointed. The Rebels are well coached and will win their share of games no need to worry! Just be glad when the lights finally come on friday nights! But the Rebels will be tested on the road at Trenton and Humboldt! :thumb:

Arent the Rebels on the road to Westview this year?

Yes, And Camden At Home Opener.

Who do you think Comer will start at QB? I know it's just speculation and nobody knows. I am just interested in your opinion. I have followed the comments throughout the passing league season and there have not been strong comments one way or the other. Of course, they could each have their own strengths and will develope as the season goes on, but as the starter...who do you see taking the field?