McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

Well, It Seems A New Quarterback May Get The Nod. Max Arnold, May Be Under Center. I Don't Know Or Understand The Thought Process Involved, Heck I'm Not The Coach. But, I Was Thrown A Curve, I Didn't know He Was In The Running. He's Had A Laundry List Of Injuries Since Coming Here From Humboldt. Hope His Insurance Is Paid Up! And Luke And Zeike Had Better Stay Loose, And Keep The Ambulance Motor Running! :roflol:

Butchie, you better land line me on this one!!! Are you serious????? Max Arnold is one of the best athletes to ever put on the red and grey but, QB???????????????????

At the same time, Comer is known to do weird things with a lineup and come out smelling like a rose so.................!!!! One of our top QB prospects just might end up as an All West TN receiver and another one of them as a RB?????? Butchie, your'e killin' me. Why ain't you calling me with news like this my long time partner in crime. It's time to break out the war wagon and now you hit me with this.......

Now my tomorrows filming schedule will be set back at least one day!!!! But I still have to pay all the extras, etc. just like we were "working"!!!!! Whew, your'e killin' me big buddy!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!

:popcorneater:

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe there is a question mark on the QB situation.

Now granted, I've only been by practice in the afternoon -- Max is the only one I've seen under center. I can't speak for Coach Comer and the other coaches, but I believe that Max is in fact the starting QB.

D,

If one is a Rebel fan one thing is for sure, Max Arnold should give you a warm and fuzzy feeling where ever he lines up. He's an amazing young athlete and Humbolt lost a winner when he came here! Never saw this coming though. Heck I was concerned that he was moved from receiver to RB but, this was under radar from the get go.

I've come to trust Comer's decisions where such is concerned but, this may well be the toughest one he's faced in his tenure as head coach. And it will be definitely the toughest schedule we've faced in several seasons so we will see how it goes.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!

COL. REB FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

D,

If one is a Rebel fan one thing is for sure, Max Arnold should give you a warm and fuzzy feeling where ever he lines up. He's an amazing young athlete and Humbolt lost a winner when he came here! Never saw this coming though. Heck I was concerned that he was moved from receiver to RB but, this was under radar from the get go.

I've come to trust Comer's decisions where such is concerned but, this may well be the toughest one he's faced in his tenure as head coach. And it will be definitely the toughest schedule we've faced in several seasons so we will see how it goes.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!

COL. REB FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!

Now Duck, I Received It Right Before I Posted It. But It Was From A very Good Source. Ya Seee MckD Sorta Keeps Things To Hisself. So I have To Investigate Other Venues For Information. Now Granted I Haven't Seen Any Of Them At Quarterback Position During Workouts Or Passing Leagues. So For Me To Say Right Or Wrong Would Be Based On Unfactual Knowledge. But If Max Is The Man, So Be It, Let's Get On With It. But I Would Like To Commend The Other Quarterbacks On Their Hard Work And Money Spent On Camps And Such. I Don't Wish A Demise On Ole Max, But I Wish Him Well. He's Evidently Been Cleared To Play By The Local Rat Clinic, So Let's Do This. And I'm Sure Luke And Zeike Will Support Their Team In Whatever Position They Are Put In.

But As For Your Production Costs And Reshoots, That's Just A Cost Of Doing The Elite Business Your In. I Seen The Line Of Fluffers Interviewing For A Job The Other Day....And....Uh...Let Me Interview Them Huzzies!

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and this Arnold boy is a defensive back and runningback. I garuntee you he is not a quaterback. What is all this mess about? My book says he was all district and Honorable mention all west Tennessee. You think Im joking cause im not. This Arnold boy should run some sprints with his ankle weights and he will be real fast in a few weeks. You think im joking cause im not.

Does McKenzie have any scrimmages? if so when where and who.

McKenzie scrimmages McNairy County this Friday at 6:30, at McNairy and I believe next Friday McKenzie travels to Union City and there's a scrimmage at home one week but can't remember the date or who it's against.

I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and this Arnold boy is a defensive back and runningback. I garuntee you he is not a quaterback. What is all this mess about? My book says he was all district and Honorable mention all west Tennessee. You think Im joking cause im not. This Arnold boy should run some sprints with his ankle weights and he will be real fast in a few weeks. You think im joking cause im not.

We Are Currently Trying Out The Towel Boy....But He Has A Laundry List Of Problems. :roflol:

Well I have been watching spring practice and summer camp pretty close. I did not see this coming, Max may surprise us all but injury bug has me worried about him taking snaps. He has put on some weight in the right places, maybe that will help with injuries. I hope Max does not go both ways I know Max is an asset on defense but I also think it is an easy way to loose your starting QB. I think we may see a lot of young faces on defense. Our Big Boys up front should be a highlight this year very quick very experienced. My biggest question is running backs not sure who will step up and pound the rock. Still too early to set the depth chart. I have faith in the coaching staff the will be ready for any situation thrown at them.

Max has had some notable injuries in his time as a Rebel. They are miniscule compared to the game changing plays he has made for the Rebels. Not meaning to offend anyone but Max is likely the best pure athlete on the Rebel roster.

When the chips are down and the Rebels need a big play the whole world will be looking at Max..............................that's when one of the OTHER kids will burn them. MRP ya'll, MRP!!!!! This ain't about one player.....it's about a TEAM! We're no cherry, we been here before.......get it done Rebels!!! Just like you always do. Got a tough schedule......cowboy up!!

If you call yourself a Rebel and you suit up on Friday night.........step up too 'cause everyone will be pulling for you and expecting good things from you. Yeah, that is a bit of pressure BUT remember MRP.....McKenzie Rebel Pride!!! Ya'll are the torch bearers now. Us fans are right there in the trenches with you. Make us proud guys.

Coaches, it's in ya'll's hands now. The talent is there. Get it out of them!

Well "Ol Roy" (dog food sold at Wal Mart) Max is a pre-season All State (class 2A) pick at CB and deservedly so. He's stolen a game or two in his time. He's plenty fast enough so ankle weights aren't necessary unless you are trying to catch him. With that said there will be 10 more Ragin' Rebels on the field with him at any given moment........he ain't a one man show! Focus on him and we'll own you.

We Are Currently Trying Out The Towel Boy....But He Has A Laundry List Of Problems. :roflol:

My cousin went in and tried out today. She's only 19 but little out of shape cause of smokin' and hittin' the 'shine. Said she hit receivers pretty well throwing gallon jugs and now they are working with her with footballs.

Seriously, I don't care who plays where, the Rebels are my team and I'm behind them 1000%. There is a tough road ahead of us and I believe we'll step up to that challenge.

Edited by duckman38201