McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

Well Butchie, I thought about that but the first problem is I can't stand on one foot long enough to do that and secondly I can't get my kickin' foot that high anymore. It's just plain terrible I'm tellin' 'ya!!!

But you are spot on about one thing. It'a a wonder my 'puter works at all at it's age!!! :roflol:

I Hear ya....Need to Funnel Some Of Your Production Money Into Best Buy! :roflol:

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When And Where Is The next Scrimmage? :hungry:

Hey nucklehead, haven't seen you in a while. The next scrimmage is at UC Tuesday with a start of 6:30 then we have Lexington at home over at the practice field Friday with a start of 5:30. Then the following Friday we have UC again in the Huntingdon Jamboree, then the following Friday is the start of another Rebel run. Alot of thens in there huh. You coming to the scrimmage at UC Tuesday. If so holler at me, you know I;ll be there.

Hey nucklehead, haven't seen you in a while. The next scrimmage is at UC Tuesday with a start of 6:30 then we have Lexington at home over at the practice field Friday with a start of 5:30. Then the following Friday we have UC again in the Huntingdon Jamboree, then the following Friday is the start of another Rebel run. Alot of thens in there huh. You coming to the scrimmage at UC Tuesday. If so holler at me, you know I;ll be there.

Hey Cuz I'll Do It. I Haven't Been To Any Of The Practices Or Passing Leagues, So I Figure It's Time To Get Out More. But Some Of You Parents Could Have Been Posting The Results So Us Girls Could Have Been Following The Reb's Better.

Edited by Butchie

Hey Cuz I'll Do It. I Haven't Been To Any Of The Practices Or Passing Leagues, So I Figure It's Time To Get Out More. But Some Of You Parents Could Have Been Posting The Results So Us Girls Could Have Been Following The Reb's Better.

Hey are you comimng to the UC scrimmage?

Hey are you comimng to the UC scrimmage?

I just may need to show up myself.Haven't seen Butchie and Duck in awhile.Maybe could talk Butchie out of a soda.Maybe even get to watching the Rebels and think about yesteryears and the shootout we had with the Rebels.Now Butchie.Tell your Rebels not to hurt those Tornadoes very bad.I want them to be at full strength when they play the Falcons.The Falcons are going to soar.!

I just may need to show up myself.Haven't seen Butchie and Duck in awhile.Maybe could talk Butchie out of a soda.Maybe even get to watching the Rebels and think about yesteryears and the shootout we had with the Rebels.Now Butchie.Tell your Rebels not to hurt those Tornadoes very bad.I want them to be at full strength when they play the Falcons.The Falcons are going to soar.!

Bigster, Don't reckon the Duck will be able to make it to UC for the scrimmage. What with the 100 degree forecast and it being a work day......... I'll be lucky to still be kicking by then. By the time I get home from work in the heat I'm pretty well used up. I might check out the Lexington scrimmage for a little while later in the week though. We'll see.

It has been a long while since we got together though. Maybe we can run into each other sometime during the season though or maybe at the Jamboree!?

Well Never Is In November Then..... :roflolk:

:roflol: If there is to be a rematch, we'll have to make a little Coach T wager. Maybe I could replace my avatar with the McKenzie logo if ya'll win(signature remains of course). If we win you might would do the same with my TC logo. It would have to remain in place until the winner gets beat or the day after the clinic bowl. :ugeek: