McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just looking at the brackets I think McKenzie has a very good shot at another silver ball and the opportunity for a gold. They will likely face Humbolt or TCA in semis if they get through M.P., Riverside and most likely it will be Trousdale in the championship. They should be very familiar with everyone on this side outside M.P. and they have played them before as well. Really got lucky that only way to hit T.C. is in championship game. They are the cream of the crop again from what I hear. They have beaten a lot of good teams this year including Mayfield, Ky who is always very good. I am really pulling for McKenzie to get the gold ball. If they can get one, 3 out of 4 football playing schools in Carroll County will have a state championship. Pretty good accomplishment.

Just looking at the brackets I think McKenzie has a very good shot at another silver ball and the opportunity for a gold. They will likely face Humbolt or TCA in semis if they get through M.P., Riverside and most likely it will be Trousdale in the championship. They should be very familiar with everyone on this side outside M.P. and they have played them before as well. Really got lucky that only way to hit T.C. is in championship game. They are the cream of the crop again from what I hear. They have beaten a lot of good teams this year including Mayfield, Ky who is always very good. I am really pulling for McKenzie to get the gold ball. If they can get one, 3 out of 4 football playing schools in Carroll County will have a state championship. Pretty good accomplishment.

Thanks for the shout out. We'll do our best I guarantee! Good luck to the rest of Carroll Co.. I know ya'll will do your best too.

IT would make more sense to close this thread down and allow the most rescent, 2010 postseason remain open, JMO, Mckenzie fans, how is Hunter Lowe doing over there? He was disgruntled in Henry County so he moved over there, good kid, good athlete, just did not understand that as a sophmore that there are juniors and seniors ahead of him. He was probably the third corner over here and would have played some reciever but he thought he was a quarterback. Henry County has been graduating between 22-35 seniors each year and this years junior class is huge, Marsalis Teague did not even start offense his sophmore year, but did start defense, Lowe thought that was a slap in the face. I do wish him luck, he is a fun player to watch.

is this kid a pretty good athlete? i saw him warming up on jv team and looked pretty solid! he also made few tackles on kickoff just wandering if anyone knew anymore about him