McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

Hey Duck Last Year I Posted About Meeting This Lil Rebel In E.W.James...And He Was A Pullin On His Daddy's Shirt Saying "Daddy, Daddy! There's Butchie"...Well I Knew His Dad From High School And Now Today I Found Out His Name....And It's Tyler...So If You Could Mention His Name And Give Him A Shout Out For Him Being A Future Rebel...I Think It Would Make His Day...And The Rest Of You Hosers...Say Hello To My Lil Rebel Tyler....You Watch...He's Gonna Be A Good One! :thumb:

Tyler you must be a good Rebel to keep up with all us crazy Rebel fans on CoachT. If you grow up to be a Rebel we gonna be right there yelling for you buddy. I've got a grandson named Tyler and his Daddy tells me he's gonna be a Rebel too so...........

Chase your dream young man!!! We're pulling for you!

I will get Tyler Friday and I am gonna run him by the flagpole to give you a high five! He is actually playing football at Humboldt for the 5th and 6th grade team. His team finished the season 9 - 1 last night with a 14 - 8 victory over Humboldt Gold in the Championship game which gave his team their only loss. They did beat Huntingdon, both Milan teams, Greenfield and the two other Humboldt teams. He claims he wants to be a Rebel in a few years if I can wrestle him away from his mom.

Thanks to your son he did a wonderful job of figuring out what was wrong with my truck and fixed it! I will send as much business out your way as I can. See ya Friday night Go Rebs!

Hey That's Cool...Just Don't Tell Tyler, How Bad You Beat Me! In That Game Of Horse :roflolk:

Hey Tyler..

It's Gonna Be Great to See Ya Again...Me And Duck Will Be Gald To Meet You At The Flagpole...I Also Have A Surprise That You Can Help Us With During The Game!

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We Had A Semi Truck And The Bleacher Set Of Horns...When We Entered The Gate....Dudley Do Right...Was Manning The Gate....He Called Watkins And Watkins Said No...Well Barney Fife...Said "Nope Aint Gonna Happen Here"...To Me...Well It's Not What He Said It's How He Smart Assedly Said It...We'll Sir I Lit Into Him And Let Him Know I Didn't Appreciate His Attitude In No Shape Form Or Fashion....And He Said Well Then You Can Leave As Well...I Told Him I Would..For Now...But I Will Be Back..So I Took Me Lil Horns Home ...And Canceled The Semi....And Then Proceeded Back To The Game...Entered The Gate And Roscoe P. Coletrain Was Absent....So I Entered And Proceeded To Find Yours Truly And Finish My Conversation...Well He Seen Me Coming And Sugar Wouldn't Melt In His Mouth...So I Did Get To Enjoy The Game...But Horns Are Not Illegal At Games, If Not Blown During Plays.....And It's The Descretion Of The Head Ref...Watkins Killed It! And The Rent A Cop Executed It. :roflolk:

We Had A Semi Truck And The Bleacher Set Of Horns...When We Entered The Gate....Dudley Do Right...Was Manning The Gate....He Called Watkins And Watkins Said No...Well Barney Fife...Said "Nope Aint Gonna Happen Here"...To Me...Well It's Not What He Said It's How He Smart Assedly Said It...We'll Sir I Lit Into Him And Let Him Know I Didn't Appreciate His Attitude In No Shape Form Or Fashion....And He Said Well Then You Can Leave As Well...I Told Him I Would..For Now...But I Will Be Back..So I Took Me Lil Horns Home ...And Canceled The Semi....And Then Proceeded Back To The Game...Entered The Gate And Roscoe P. Coletrain Was Absent....So I Entered And Proceeded To Find Yours Truly And Finish My Conversation...Well He Seen Me Coming And Sugar Wouldn't Melt In His Mouth...So I Did Get To Enjoy The Game...But Horns Are Not Illegal At Games, If Not Blown During Plays.....And It's The Descretion Of The Head Ref...Watkins Killed It! And The Rent A Cop Executed It. :roflolk:

Sucks but what a game anyways!!! Call Terry Howell for help next week. Saw your ugly mug standing down by the pole though. This would have been a bad one to miss!

Edited by duckman38201

Is they any official T$$AA rules on noisemakers at football games? I've looked high and low and can't find nothin'.

Is they any official T$$AA rules on noisemakers at football games? I've looked high and low and can't find nothin'.

There is a rule against artificial noise makers; just rarely enforced.

Anyway, the reason the Horns weren't allowed was because it wasn't pre-approved.

Instead of showing up at the gate expecting to get in, a phone call should have been made earlier in the week asking for permission - still might have gotten the No answer but at least it would have saved the trouble.

I'd suggest calling this week asking, but that bridge may be burned now. But, it's worth a shot.

Edited by BigDMcK

There is a rule against artificial noise makers; just rarely enforced.

Anyway, the reason the Horns weren't allowed was because it wasn't pre-approved.

Instead of showing up at the gate expecting to get in, a phone call should have been made earlier in the week asking for permission - still might have gotten the No answer but at least it would have saved the trouble.

I'd suggest calling this week asking, but that bridge may be burned now. But, it's worth a shot.

I Understand Your Advice Of Asking But I Was told It Was Already Approved...,Otherwise I Would Not Have Tried...Give Me A Lil More Credit...

I Understand Your Advice Of Asking But I Was told It Was Already Approved...,Otherwise I Would Not Have Tried...Give Me A Lil More Credit...

I see. Well, I would definitely call Mr. Watkins sometime early this week myself if I were you; rules out any confusion.

He might have been caught off guard when he saw (or 'heard' I should say) a Semi truck in the parking lot, and thought y'all were only bringing bleacher horns.

But give it another try, I'd love to see one of the two, or both, at the football game next week. We haven't had any train horns tootin' at Rebel Stadium in a few years.