McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Be Like The Lewis County Guy? :roflolk:

Hey Duck?...I'm Planning On Staying The Whole 3 Days In Cookeville....Need A Ride?

cause This Game With TCA Will Just Be A Bump In The Road.... :roflolk:

Take them one game at a time. :roflol: Besides, if Hoserville goes up against Sissy Mountain in the finals, S.M. may have problems if they have to play without their star, the San Diego Chicken. I suspect he will be back by that game though. However, I think the weak spot of their team has been discovered. The Chicken can't take an open field hit, especially if it takes his head off. :roflol:

Take them one game at a time. :roflol: Besides, if Hoserville goes up against Sissy Mountain in the finals, S.M. may have problems if they have to play without their star, the San Diego Chicken. I suspect he will be back by that game though. However, I think the weak spot of their team has been discovered. The Chicken can't take an open field hit, especially if it takes his head off. :roflol:

On The Movie The Replacements....John Madden Said "If Ya Gonna Score You Better Be Able To Handle The Celebration".... :roflolk: I Heard They Calling The Chicken.."WeedEater" :roflolk:

On The Movie The Replacements....John Madden Said "If Ya Gonna Score You Better Be Able To Handle The Celebration".... :roflolk: I Heard They Calling The Chicken.."WeedEater" :roflolk:

Probly gonna sit out this week, but he'll be back for the Championship game; and, I know he can whup that senile old Colonel Sanders' arse. Ya Bunch O' Hosers.:roflolk:

Edited by MountainTroll