McKenzie Rebels.....Outlook for 2010 Season?

rebelsnook

Take them one game at a time. :roflol: Besides, if Hoserville goes up against Sissy Mountain in the finals, S.M. may have problems if they have to play without their star, the San Diego Chicken. I suspect he will be back by that game though. However, I think the weak spot of their team has been discovered. The Chicken can't take an open field hit, especially if it takes his head off. :roflol:

The Goat sez: Man, I gotta get one of those Murphy Fair books! :roflolk:

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Be Like The Lewis County Guy? :roflolk:

Hey Duck?...I'm Planning On Staying The Whole 3 Days In Cookeville....Need A Ride?

cause This Game With TCA Will Just Be A Bump In The Road.... :roflolk:

Whew, when we get that far there is no way I could do all three days but wish I could!!! But, I will be there for THE day!!! If anything changes I'll let you know.

I'm still not overlooking TCA. I know they are good but, in my heart and in my mind both, I know we are better. Two more games like we played against Riverside and well..............ya'll know!!!

Take Care Of Business Rebels!!! Unleash the Beast!!

MRP

PS--#2.. BobbyT it was nice to briefly talk to you Friday night at halftime. You are everybit the athlete your grandaddy was!!! :thumb::hungry:

Edited by duckman38201

We Gonna Beat The Dog Snot Outta TCA...In This Silver Ball Match-up...And Then Head To Cookeville....And Do A Rebel Procedure On You SignaHosers! :roflolk: I've Seen Signal Play South Pitt...And I Seen Trousdale Play Friendship...All This Year...And Dude Ya'll Got A Good Offense...But Ya Defense Is A Leaky Bucket...But Lemme Tell Ya...Our Defense Is Awesome Dude And We Gonna Wreck Ya Lil Play House And Take The Gold Ya Trolhoser! :roflol:

Unless somebody beats me to it, I'll be releasing McKenzie's 2011 schedule sometime this week once I'm sure everything is correct.

Not sure I want to see this one... :ph34r: I heard some rumors on who we might be lining up against. If they are true, we can not be knocked for playing weak teams and coach will stay true to playing the best.... :thumb:

Not sure I want to see this one... :ph34r: I heard some rumors on who we might be lining up against. If they are true, we can not be knocked for playing weak teams and coach will stay true to playing the best.... :thumb:

Lord Please....Give Me Milan, Camden, Alcoa....All I Want for Christmas Is Them Smack Talking Hosers!...No Bruceton...No Greenfield..Forget Gleason..Maybe Westview...I'd Take Some Dyersburg And Crocket County...How About Somebody Really Tough? :roflolk: Line Up....Calling All Punks! Let's Do It! We Taking On All Comers..Come..ers LOL

Edited by Butchie

Sounds like it may be getting tougher in the near future. Actually, we HAVE to play our region games and beyond that I thought we played a pretty respectable non-region schedule recently anyway. All of 'em went into the playoffs and some are still there in the semi's. Oh well. we take 'em one game at a time!!! :thumb:

Am I catching a whiff of a Bulldog other than the one in Gleason?

Edited by duckman38201

Lord Please....Give Me Milan, Camden, Alcoa....All I Want for Christmas Is Them Smack Talking Hosers!...No Bruceton...No Greenfield..Forget Gleason..Maybe Westview...I'd Take Some Dyersburg And Crocket County...How About Somebody Really Tough? :roflolk: Line Up....Calling All Punks! Let's Do It! We Taking On All Comers..Come..ers LOL

CAK was looking for some games earlier. I suggested they contact S.P. but I don't know if we got a butt whipping lined up or not. Grider may have decided that 1 monkey stomping a year is plenty.