Top AA teams in the state....

GCPioneer

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GhostofWesCharge...What are you trying to say? 8-AA (peviously 7-AA) doesn't belong on the court with 13-AA? I have said in a previous post 13-AA is a very good basketball district and then 7-AA didnt fair well in that HOF get together, well I knew LA got beat. But not one of the 13-AA big 3 won by 15+ vs. the Big 3 from 7-AA as you said. 4 wins to 2 wins. Utter 13-AA statement day in fact.

2004-2005 Westview HOF

GC 75 -LA 65

WV 66- JC 52

OC 61- Upperman 53

Dyer Co. 54 - York 47

Union City 32 - Cannon Co. 40

Crockett Co. 51- Smith Co. 59

Now, earlier I said if the two districts did this annually, would probably be a toss up every year with it probably being even..but your posts read with a certain "air". Also remember 7-AA traveled across the TN River to your place. When has 13-AA traveled to our territory? Remember too... when it comes gold ball time just this decade...7-AA has 5 to 13-AA's 1. Now that is an utter 7-AA statement day.

Back to this season..Gibson County from 13-AA is certainly the team to beat.

GhostofWesCharge...What are you trying to say? 8-AA (peviously 7-AA) doesn't belong on the court with 13-AA? I have said in a previous post 13-AA is a very good basketball district and then 7-AA didnt fair well in that HOF get together, well I knew LA got beat. But not one of the 13-AA big 3 won by 15+ vs. the Big 3 from 7-AA as you said. 4 wins to 1 win. Utter 13-AA statement day in fact.

2004-2005 Westview HOF

GC 75 -LA 65

WV 66- JC 52

OC 61- Upperman 53

Dyer Co. 54 - York 47

Now, earlier I said if the two districts did this annually, would probably be a toss up every year with it probably being even..but your posts read with a certain "air". Also remember 7-AA traveled across the TN River to your place. When has 13-AA traveled to our territory? Remember too... when it comes gold ball time just this decade...7-AA has 5 to 13-AA's 1. Now that is an utter 7-AA statement day.

LOL...here we go again!

To a Polk County fan,

Does Polk County have players Erin Reilly or Riley Biggs on their team? They would both be seniors, just wondering if they still play basketball?

Not a Polk fan but I saw them twice this year (unfortunately, :thumb: ). Biggs went to Cleveland and is now at Bradley Central where I believe she is a senior. Riley had also been at Cleveland but the last I've seen is playing at Lausanne in the Memphis area.

You forgot one game Big Daddy, Smith County defeated Crockett County 59-51 that year I think it was them

GhostofWesCharge...What are you trying to say? 8-AA (peviously 7-AA) doesn't belong on the court with 13-AA? I have said in a previous post 13-AA is a very good basketball district and then 7-AA didnt fair well in that HOF get together, well I knew LA got beat. But not one of the 13-AA big 3 won by 15+ vs. the Big 3 from 7-AA as you said. 4 wins to 1 win. Utter 13-AA statement day in fact.

2004-2005 Westview HOF

GC 75 -LA 65

WV 66- JC 52

OC 61- Upperman 53

Dyer Co. 54 - York 47

It looks like Memphis Fairley is coming out of the pack and has only lost two games after beating Millington. Coach Gat made the sttement that they could play with anyone in any Division after being beaten in the second game this year after winning the first game.

Fairley....the same team that lost to Melrose by the score of 76-38? The same ones that lost to St. Benedict 34-27? I thought St. Benedict was known for softball.....