LA vs. Dekalb

Thing1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no can opened tonite! LA was LUCKY with a win and yes I said LUCKY! Turnovers made by Dekalb against themselves not forced by LA I think was the difference. I may be wrong, and I am sure I will told that I am. LA's defence was not what I expected also the rebounding. Not a very good game on either side or not what I would have expected. :lol:

Lucky, yes but should have won at least by 15+. LA missed 10 if not more open layups and turned the ball over at least 6 times the third quarter. If La would have hit half their layups and scored on half their turnovers they would have won pretty handily.
Missed 10 lay ups ? That's not good. I'll bet you are right NE. If they hadn't turned it over as much and made all those lay ups, they would have won by a larger margin. Dekalb had several turnovers too.

If LA continues where they left off from the Cannon Co. game I think they win handily..not easily but handily. Dekalbs place is a tough place to play. They will probably bring their "A" game. ;)

Wassup BigDaddy?? I don't believe basketball was this big back when we were in school, was it? Amazing how things change. :lol::lol::roflol:

Hound...if we had CoachT back then it might have been. It sure is big these days..Hey dont you have better things to do than basketball boards like playing football with Mean Gene??? ;)

whats up bigdaddy glad LA pulled the past two games out didn't play well espesially against dekalb , i listen to broadcast on radio and sounded like the wildcats missed some layups and both teams had numerous turnoers and dekalb missed a lot of free throws but a ugly win is sometimes nessasary to get to where your going.Things looking up again health wise on my end and I hope yours is too , hope to see you soon.

There was no can opened tonite! LA was LUCKY with a win and yes I said LUCKY! Turnovers made by Dekalb against themselves not forced by LA I think was the difference. I may be wrong, and I am sure I will told that I am. LA's defence was not what I expected also the rebounding. Not a very good game on either side or not what I would have expected. :thumb:

Whats wrong sweetwater? Did we not get enough hugs growing up or has LA's dominance in 8aa made your sweetwater turn sour? I did pick LA by 20+ and did say they would open a can. I was wrong but we did win and LA is the best team in 8aa. So just get in line and take your spanking again, by 1 point or 20 its still a win WOOOOOOH!! :|