midsouth shootout in cookeville

LAWCOHI

Thoughts from William Blount's loss to Jackson County on Saturday--71-52.

*WB girls played extremely well in first half, leading at halftime 34-32, then simply ran out of gas in the second half.

*Lakin Leonard just took the game over in the second half of Jackson County. She was a "one-woman wrecking crew." She's really good.

*Emily Bowman for Jackson County and Tatum Burstrom from WB both shot the 3-ball well, both hitting four 3's on the night.

*Jackson County can sure put together a great hospitality room ... really good food and really friendly folks.

* Interesting stat ... WB was called for 27 fouls on the night ... Jackson County was called for 9 I think. The game was played on Jackson County's home court in "their tournament". Reckon that foul count was just coincidence? :thumb:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Jackson County can sure put together a great hospitality room ... really good food and really friendly folks.

* Interesting stat ... WB was called for 27 fouls on the night ... Jackson County was called for 9 I think. The game was played on Jackson County's home court in "their tournament". Reckon that foul count was just coincidence? :thumb:

Could they have really had 3 home court refs, or they may have went to the hospitality room before the game :blush:

Could they have really had 3 home court refs, or they may have went to the hospitality room before the game :thumb:

Thats funny! I think Cookeville shot About 90 free throws in two games!! Hmmmm :roflol: 47 against Lebanon on their homecourt 1st round of tourn!!