Cody Robinson - Warren County High School

fbc98

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Never said y'all were, but it does have that appearance to some. Prime example, this time of year only plus members can post and his supporters have 'suddenly' become a bunch on the board, where as WC usually has far and few during the regular season."

I know there are several other people following this thread and am not speaking for them all. I am not in Warren County so don't have alot of interest in following their thread in the season. But after finding out about Cody, I most definitely will be trying to go see him play!

"Personally I am GLAD folks have become involved and have plussed as it only helps all of us in the long run. Just found it interesting that the folks who are pushing the hardest have 10 posts of less."

I understand your point. Recently, I opened a new account to be more anonymous. Maybe others did this also.

Guys do not take this the wrong way because I do hope the young man does well, but this thread has turned into one that looks VERY similar to one pushing kids in the Heisman race. Cody may play VERY well this season, but it is WAY too soon to be pushing like you are trying to get him Mr Football for linemen.

I don't get where you are coming from. But oh well.

Guys do not take this the wrong way because I do hope the young man does well, but this thread has turned into one that looks VERY similar to one pushing kids in the Heisman race. Cody may play VERY well this season, but it is WAY too soon to be pushing like you are trying to get him Mr Football for linemen.

Start at the beginning of this entire thread and count how many NEW plus members there are in just this ONE thread and you might get the idea. :roflol:

Since it has already been brought up about the best athlete. Who do you guys think is the top 3 best football players ever to play in Warren County.

Mine are

1 Cody Robinson

2 Danny Martin

3 Jeff Womack

These top 3 are all amazing athletes it is hard to put them in order.

Let’s hear you guys.

Start at the beginning of this entire thread and count how many NEW plus members there are in just this ONE thread and you might get the idea. :roflol:

Your post says nothing about new members. So I think if anything, he should be laughing at your reply, not you laughing at his.

I thought some folks on this thread might find this Tennessean article from this week very interesting......

Terrance Martin is set to be a Terrier.

After rushing for 2,039 yards and 20 touchdowns, the Franklin County tailback committed to Wofford College during an official recruiting visit this weekend, according to former Coach Lee Atkins.

"He had offers from Tennessee Tech, Tennessee-Chattanooga, The Citadel and a couple of other schools, but he went ahead and committed while he was down there," Atkins said. "It's a pretty high academic school, and he's got the grades. He's an awesome kid."

A member of The Tennessean's preseason Dandy Dozen college prospects, Martin rushed for 100 or more yards in 10 of 11 games last fall -- including a 302- and a 356-yard game over a span of three weeks.

Wofford, located in Spartanburg, S.C., and a member of the (FBS) Southern Conference, finished 3-8 last season.

Comments (1) | Permanent Link

beecher maybe this list will help you see what I mean. BTW it helps to read ALL the posts in a thread.

fbc98 -8 posts

fball123-15 posts

ateam598 -5 posts

coil-4 posts

Pioneersports-23 posts I have to give this one credit as he did join in Nov

bburch-9 posts

wcsports561-11 posts

spotrssp -12 posts

beecher-10 posts

ccfb101-2 posts

McCobb-2 posts

That is 11 new and sort of new posters in just this thread alone. I will discount Pioneersports as he registered in November.

The other 10 have ALL joined VERY RECENTLY and their only postings are in THIS thread. I will admit to being born at night, but it was not last night. :evil:

Hopefully you ALL bought 'Lifetime' memberships! :D:roflol: