W-E-S-T, B-E-S-T must be the BEST

Turtle

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean is this team really for real? West just beat Fulton 61-46, WOW that's a shocker but I can honestly say I'm proud to be a Alumni now.. hahaha I still got love for my Roadrunners though hahah

did fulton have all their players playing? i have seen where campbell was hurt.

Yes GG played... West just pressed a lot and as we all know, a Jody Wright coached team isn't really good with beating a press so West Coach did a good job at beating Fulton on its weakness.

a jody wright team isnt good at beating the press?! hahahaha u must've just started watchin FHS play like 2 years ago or something b/c i dont recall us EVER having problems with the press! not even AE press...im not gonna say when i played but it was in the 2000s

Yes GG played... West just pressed a lot and as we all know, a Jody Wright coached team isn't really good with beating a press so West Coach did a good job at beating Fulton on its weakness.

That's funny. :D Not good at beating the press!

a jody wright team isnt good at beating the press?! hahahaha u must've just started watchin FHS play like 2 years ago or something b/c i dont recall us EVER having problems with the press! not even AE press...im not gonna say when i played but it was in the 2000s

Hahaha I tell you what's funny is, last years championship game hahahahahahaha I mean come on.. Coach Wright is a good job not to get me wrong but he'll admit himself he's not very good at beating the press.. Heck, I'll admit it for him hahahah

My cousin played for Jody in the late 90's early 2000.

Very proud of my alma mater starting to play ball like they should have been for years. Coach Kessler is doing a great job at West. West has a ton of talent right now. Kessler's got to get a few of those boys to play for Cummings. Could you imagine Jujuan, Tookie, Devin, etc. on the football field. No wonder Cummings is at all the b-ball games, he's got to recruit within his own school....Running Rebs...

Very proud of my alma mater starting to play ball like they should have been for years. .

What you went to West? I wouldn't have thought of that. hahaha What year you come out if you don't mind answering that?

But JuJuan doesn't play Football, Tookie might but I doubt if he gets on the field.. A lot of the students at West don't like playing for Cummings because he has his picks.. We can say, its all about the money cough cough Frances Oh did I say that hahah