district 8aaa predictions/region 4

redbird9

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People didn't expect to go to a small JUCO school and work like it was a D1 program. Coach Corn may have to give in a little as well as hard workers. He is not running a Tennessee program.

I played both Juco and D1 baseball. I was fortunate to play for 2 really good programs. Played in the Juco World Series and the NCAA Regionals.

We had players quit all 4 years that I played and that was a good thing You have to weed out the weak and those who don't want to do the work. You can't win with those guys. Give me the guys who will put the team first and do "Whatever It Takes" to win and I will show you a "TEAM"

In no way am I bashing your friends. Too many kids think that it's a cake walk. Think again! I have told plenty of High School kids and their parents that College baseball is a job. You must be able to handle the class load and work your butt off year round to be a successful college baseball player.