12aa/region6 predictions/ top players to watch

40n81

04/08/10 Score

Spring Hill 12

Culleoka 1

WP - White

Brochu hit his 6th homerun of the year and Schubert hit his 3rd homerun in 3 games to give him 3 on the year. SH has around 13 on the season.

SH 14-3 (7-1)

SH will host Dickson County tonight at 6:30. Should be a great game.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring Hill does have a great baseball team, but was very disappointed to see players some of their players throwing things in the dougout when they got thrown out.

Another Spring Hill hater makes his way to the CoachT message boards! Welcome!

I'm sure a SH player might have thrown something in the dugout but I can assure you if he did something was said to the player and it don't happen much.

04/09/10

Dickson County 9

Spring Hill 6

LP - Schubert

Spring Hill does have a great baseball team, but was very disappointed to see players some of their players throwing things in the dougout when they got thrown out.

I'm sure a SH player might have thrown something in the dugout but I can assure you if he did something was said to the player and it don't happen much.

04/09/10

Dickson County 9

Spring Hill 6

LP - Schubert

Thanks for the welcome. I do not hate Spring Hill, I might just live there. I actually said they had a great baseball team. Maybe you should have read the entire post.

04/09/10

Dickson County 9

Spring Hill 6

LP - Schubert

Thanks for the welcome. I do not hate Spring Hill, I might just live there. I actually said they had a great baseball team. Maybe you should have read the entire post.

I did read the entire post and what stood out was this comment... "but was very disappointed to see some of their players throwing things in the dugout when they got thrown out." Are you sure they just threw things when they were thrown out? Did they do it when they were struck out? I mean come on. Your third post ever and you are going to get on here talking about a SH player throwing something in the dugout? Wow... way to be supportive of the Raiders. I can promise you this SH is one of the most disciplined teams you will find. If a player does throw something then that player is talked to about it and more than likely some kind of punishment is handed out. I guess no other team ever throws anything in the dugout.

This week in District 12AA

SH vs EH - SH Sweeps

HC vs Fairview - Split

LC vs Page - Split

MC vs GC - Split

Any thoughts?

District Standings 04/12/10

Spring Hill 7-1

Lewis County 6-1 - Has to make up a game with MC.

Marshall County 5-2 - Has to make up a game with LC.

Page 5-3

Giles County 4-4

Hickman County 2-6

Fairview 2-6

East Hickman 0-8

I went ahead and gave MC two wins and EH two loses for their series because if EH would have beat MC I'm sure we would have all heard about it by now.

Spring Hill is a great team, they are stacked with talent. I did not see any poor behavior on Spring hills side, they were having a great day of batting practice...lol . Unfortunatly for East Hickman they are way out of thier league. A different coach every year for the first 3 years of School existance is not helping things. I have only seen a few games this year but they seem to be getting worse as of yesterday. I am glad to see they dont give up. I hate it for those boys that care,that the season is so bad for them, I just dont understand why this new coach keeps putting in this poor little freshman in to pitch once the flood gates open and East is losing bad ( he has done it several times). A few of the players told me the coach said he is making a statement to the freshman that he is not what he thinks ( star player )????????? Why would he do this just to prove something to a little freshman. On a positive note they appearently kicked off a troublemaker on the team, I think this might be a good turning point for this team.

Fairview did rally last night in the 6th to beat Hickman. The game was tied 4-4 in the 5th, Hickman took a 5-4 lead in the top of the 6th, and Fairview got a 2 out, 2 run single with bases loaded in the bottom half to take a 6-5 lead and they held on for the W. Tough loss for the Dawgs, great clutch hitting for the Jackets. Hopefully HC can rally and pull one out today at home.