12aa/region6 predictions/ top players to watch

40n81

Thought that would ruffle some feathers. Took a quick glance at some of the teams you(sh) beat and only 2 according to coacht have a winning record in their district so you cant hang your hat on them. I have been aroun bball long enough to know when you play a non-district game you dont throw your best. I am not knocking your athletes because you have them you just dont have enough.

LOL... no feathers ruffled. Just wondering why you are coming out from behind the RF fence saying this. I guess you weren't at the Warrior Classic and Good Day to Play Tournaments when a few teams threw their best at each other including SH, Cookeville, Dickson County, etc... in non-district games. SH also faced Lawrence County best. When teams have an off week in district play or face bottom feeder district teams they are able to throw their best in non-district games. Another example of that would be last year in the Warrior Classic. SH beat Cooper from Shelbyville.

I didn't say if teams I listed had a winning record or not but I did list all AAA schools. SH has beat A, AA, and AAA school this year and last year. Cookeville won their AAA district season championship. You can keep bashing SH and District 12AA and you will keep getting proven wrong just as all the haters did last year when everyone said the "Wheels on the bus" would fall off for SH and they would not win district.

Just curious... what team or district are you involved with?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought that would ruffle some feathers. Took a quick glance at some of the teams you(sh) beat and only 2 according to coacht have a winning record in their district so you cant hang your hat on them. I have been aroun bball long enough to know when you play a non-district game you dont throw your best. I am not knocking your athletes because you have them you just dont have enough.

LOL... no feathers ruffled. Just wondering why you are coming out from behind the RF fence saying this. I guess you weren't at the Warrior Classic and Good Day to Play Tournaments when a few teams threw their best at each other including SH, Cookeville, Dickson County, etc... in non-district games. SH also faced Lawrence County best. When teams have an off week in district play or face bottom feeder district teams they are able to throw their best in non-district games. Another example of that would be last year in the Warrior Classic. SH beat Cooper from Shelbyville.

I didn't say if teams I listed had a winning record or not but I did list all AAA schools. SH has beat A, AA, and AAA school this year and last year. Cookeville won their AAA district season championship. You can keep bashing SH and District 12AA and you will keep getting proven wrong just as all the haters did last year when everyone said the "Wheels on the bus" would fall off for SH and they would not win district.

Just curious... what team or district are you involved with?

His screen name indicates he might be just learning to drive or pee. :popcorneater:

I think this 2hand guy was learning how to smoke with both hands and spent too much time with his or her left, if you know what I mean. SH has got several players to sign with different colleges so there is plenty of talent there. Only saw an inning earlier this year against GC and from what I could tell they are pretty sound on defense and if they are within a run or two, they have a few guys that can touch them all, I think they are still looking for one of those hr balls. Going to be a good tournament wish I could see it.

I think this 2hand guy was learning how to smoke with both hands and spent too much time with his or her left, if you know what I mean. SH has got several players to sign with different colleges so there is plenty of talent there. Only saw an inning earlier this year against GC and from what I could tell they are pretty sound on defense and if they are within a run or two, they have a few guys that can touch them all, I think they are still looking for one of those hr balls. Going to be a good tournament wish I could see it.

Should be a great tournament! GC is a dangerous team. Good luck to you guys!

Should be a great tournament! GC is a dangerous team. Good luck to you guys!

Back atcha Willie. We had these same type of haters in football and it turned out pretty well for us. Hope to see you in the finals, but not really.

MC 10

Fairview 0

6 innings

Looks like tonight's matchups

At Spring Hill

4pm

Lewis Co. vs East Hickman (loser eliminated)

7pm

Page vs. Spring Hill

At Marshall County

4pm

Fairview vs Hickman Co. (loser eliminated)

7pm

Giles Co. vs Marshall Co. (this should be th ebest game of the night)