Soddy Invitational Predictions

WrestlingGod

Toon (215) of Ooltewah is a good wrestler but to say he wins it all after he has already lost to both Isaiah Simpson (Walker Valley) and Tucker Bolton (Bradley Central) is a real bold statement.

But you know what Da Bears, that's whats made this year so domn boring. No one stepping out. calling people idiots for their beliefs, poking fun at someone else. and getting them so mad that when they wake up in the morning, the first thing that they do is check and see what that low life sob said.

I had a big man, I'll call him Walt, tell me that at work the other day he actually worked the whole day and not blow 2 hours on coacht, because it was depressing.

I'm ashamed when some of the great oldies get on here that they are not entralled for hours at some good old fashion bullsheet.

We've lost some great guys in black hats, stovepipe, keefejams, grappler, and even that fat guy over at coach emilys old hang out.

It's gotten so bad this year that hardcore has back off to about 100 post about you know who.

Someone needs to step up to the plate and get this party started. Now in the past I would gladly have taken part, but I've been going thru some changes ( I think Puberty ) and have not given my full 27 %

I can only talk about The purple mommies for so long before a particular daddy finds out what really goes on while he is at work at IBM.

This weekend, at least two great tournaments are going down. Let's get going.

bcb iii :thumb:

I'll get the ball going here.

Top 6 Man's Division ve top six jv division

Man's Division wins 78 % of these matches but......jv produces more college rasslers and have nicer cars

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'm bored, Ill give mine too. Ill do 3rd and 4th as well...

103-

1st. Brunner (Tullahoma) dec Climer (Bradley)

3rd. Smith (Soddy) dec Langford (Walker Valley)

112-

1st. Stevens (Soddy) dec Kazy (Walker Valley)

3rd. Crutcher (Bradley) dec Schurlknight (Science Hill)

119-

1st. Boone (Notre Dame) dec Fuerbacher (Blackman)

3rd. Hames maj dec Barcelona (Cordova)

125-

If the rumors are true--

1st. Lewis (Soddy) dec King (Cordova)

3rd. Little (Indy) dec Pitts (Bradley)--sorry guys, know youll disagree with me but I have to light a fire under his butt...

130-

1st. Hooper (Greenback) dec Heithcock (Indy)

3rd. Gamble (Soddy) dec Schuch (Bradley)

135-

1st. Herron (Bradley) dec Penson (Cordova)

3rd. Smith (Soddy) maj dec Dias (Walker Valley)

140-

1st. Colbaugh (Bradley) maj dec Nell (Blackman)

3rd. Moore (Ootelwah) dec Keeter (Indy)

145-

1st. Cox (Indy) dec Miller (Greenback)--best match

3rd. Aguilar (Bradley) dec Snyder (Science Hill)

152-

1st. Aguilar (Bradley) dec Newberg (Indy)

3rd. Stull (Science Hill) dec ???

160-

1st. Manning (Ootelwah) dec Henry (Soddy)

3rd. Cruise (Science Hill) dec ???

171-

1st. Procter (Cookeville) maj dec Tambellini (Indy)

3rd. Cannon (Science Hill) dec Christie (Walker Valley)

189-

1st. Kennedy (Blackman) dec Salada (Cookeville)

3rd. Frederick (Tullahoma) maj dec Swanson (Soddy)

215-

1st. Simpson (Walker Valley) dec Bolton (Bradley)

3rd. Toon (Ootelwah) dec Wells (Blackman)

Hwt.

1st. Burge (Indy) dec Dailey (Greenback)

3rd. Mills (Walker Valley) dec Barnette (Science Hill)

thats my two cents, anybody disagree? start some controversy :thumb:

I'll promise you you are wrong about 130

1. Bartlett, (Memphis)

2. Blackman, (Murfreesboro)

3. Bolton, (Memphis)

4. Bradley Central, (Bradley Co.)

5. Cookeville

6. Cordova, (Memphis)

7. Greenback

8. Hewitt Trussville, (Alabama)

9. Independence, (Nashville)

10. Kingston, (Knoxville)

11. Notre Dame, (Chattanooga)

12. Ooltewah

13. Science Hill, (Johnson City)

14. Soddy Daisy

15. Tullahoma

16. Walker Valley, (Bradley Co.)

Team Prediction

1. TBSFMAW (actually in the city limits of Cleveland)

2. TBSFMAWJV except there is no way the establishment would let that happen

3. TPCF2NDBTI2009DWAHIC (The peoples choice for 2nd best duals team in 2009 despite what actually happened in Clarksville), Independence (so Nashville Davidson COunty annexed Thompson Station already? Must be because the state tourneys are there)

4. Ooltewah (all you illiterate posters, note the correct spelling, remember OWLS except that the letters are not in the same order and all the letters are not used)

5. Toppers, the coolest school name in the state

6. WV (Tasso)

7. Cordova

8. Tullahoma (Coffee County, like the drink except spelled the same)

9. Soddy Daisy Cosmopolitian Empire

10. Cookeville, the Satterfield kid places to move them up the ladder

11. Blackman Hype Machine

OTW: The Nation, EFT (if Mullin weighed 59.5 lb and went on the mat with his twin 59.5 lb brother then it would be Mullins, but it is MULLIN dad gum it)

Toon (215) of Ooltewah is a good wrestler but to say he wins it all after he has already lost to both Isaiah Simpson (Walker Valley) and Tucker Bolton (Bradley Central) is a real bold statement.

But you know what Da Bears, that's whats made this year so domn boring. No one stepping out. calling people idiots for their beliefs, poking fun at someone else. and getting them so mad that when they wake up in the morning, the first thing that they do is check and see what that low life sob said.

I had a big man, I'll call him Walt, tell me that at work the other day he actually worked the whole day and not blow 2 hours on coacht, because it was depressing.

I'm ashamed when some of the great oldies get on here that they are not entralled for hours at some good old fashion bullsheet.

We've lost some great guys in black hats, stovepipe, keefejams, grappler, and even that fat guy over at coach emilys old hang out.

It's gotten so bad this year that hardcore has back off to about 100 post about you know who.

Someone needs to step up to the plate and get this party started. Now in the past I would gladly have taken part, but I've been going thru some changes ( I think Puberty ) and have not given my full 27 %

I can only talk about The purple mommies for so long before a particular daddy finds out what really goes on while he is at work at IBM.

This weekend, at least two great tournaments are going down. Let's get going.

bcb iii :thumb:

I'll get the ball going here.

Top 6 Man's Division ve top six jv division

Man's Division wins 78 % of these matches but......jv produces more college rasslers and have nicer cars

I was listening to my police blotter and just heard the following:

Snow Advisory for Middle Tennessee for Thursday, January 7, 2010. Snow to start falling about 6 a.m. and will continue to early afternoon.

APB (All Points Bulletin) Be on the lookout for BCB and BuckLateral in the Oak Hill subdivision on Friday and Saturday, January 8 - 9. Both men are part of a Chattanooga gang that has been seen in the area. One will be in shorts wearing beads and the other will be in glasses looking professional and trying to blend in. If seen, do not approach as both are armed and dangerous around the Purple Mommies. If seen, please call America's Most Wanted as you might receive a reward. These 2 men work hand and hand and one of them might be in Chattanooga in the Soddy area this weekend to try to throw off the man-hunt.

Remember, these men are armed and dangerous and there is no telling what might happen if you approach them on your own. Please let the authorities handle as they are better equipped to handle.

APB II - Lady seen wondering in Oak Hill who might be going by the name of Cathy, husband works at IBM, looking to take matters in her own hand. She is led by Gang Leader Susan from Chattanooga who has moved to Nashville and might be working the Oak Hill area to expand her reach.

Believe me, you do not want to meet either of these women in a dark alley by yourself. They put Goodfellas to shame.

what happened to the cookville 160, thought he was a pretty tough kid when i saw him wrestle earlier this year.

Unless,Ethan Henry left tennssee,he will be at soddy and will probably be seeded #1.160 wieght class is up for grabs,Henry,Manning,Bailey or Cruise could win it all.Bailey beat 5th ranked Alemaney from Hixson last night and Henry beat Manning in the finals of Ooltewah's tourney early in the year.Finals could be anyone of these guys head to head.This tourney will be tough at every weight class. Manning(#4)wrestles Jones(#6)friday at ooltewah weather permiting.Saturday will be very interesting and fun. :thumb:

But you know what Da Bears, that's whats made this year so domn boring. No one stepping out. calling people idiots for their beliefs..........

Not so fast. I've called you an idiot well over a dozen times this year.

Ok, I'm bored, Ill give mine too. Ill do 3rd and 4th as well...

103-

1st. Brunner (Tullahoma) dec Climer (Bradley)

3rd. Smith (Soddy) dec Langford (Walker Valley)

112-

1st. Stevens (Soddy) dec Kazy (Walker Valley)

3rd. Crutcher (Bradley) dec Schurlknight (Science Hill)

119-

1st. Boone (Notre Dame) dec Fuerbacher (Blackman)

3rd. Hames maj dec Barcelona (Cordova)

125-

If the rumors are true--

1st. Lewis (Soddy) dec King (Cordova)

3rd. Little (Indy) dec Pitts (Bradley)--sorry guys, know youll disagree with me but I have to light a fire under his butt...

130-

1st. Hooper (Greenback) dec Heithcock (Indy)

3rd. Gamble (Soddy) dec Schuch (Bradley)

135-

1st. Herron (Bradley) dec Penson (Cordova)

3rd. Smith (Soddy) maj dec Dias (Walker Valley)

140-

1st. Colbaugh (Bradley) maj dec Nell (Blackman)

3rd. Moore (Ootelwah) dec Keeter (Indy)

145-

1st. Cox (Indy) dec Miller (Greenback)--best match

3rd. Aguilar (Bradley) dec Snyder (Science Hill)

152-

1st. Aguilar (Bradley) dec Newberg (Indy)

3rd. Stull (Science Hill) dec ???

160-

1st. Manning (Ootelwah) dec Henry (Soddy)

3rd. Cruise (Science Hill) dec ???

171-

1st. Procter (Cookeville) maj dec Tambellini (Indy)

3rd. Cannon (Science Hill) dec Christie (Walker Valley)

189-

1st. Kennedy (Blackman) dec Salada (Cookeville)

3rd. Frederick (Tullahoma) maj dec Swanson (Soddy)

215-

1st. Simpson (Walker Valley) dec Bolton (Bradley)

3rd. Toon (Ootelwah) dec Wells (Blackman)

Hwt.

1st. Burge (Indy) dec Dailey (Greenback)

3rd. Mills (Walker Valley) dec Barnette (Science Hill)

thats my two cents, anybody disagree? start some controversy :flower:

I'll promise you you are wrong about 130

What am I wrong at 130 about?